How the fook did I miss this thread?

I have gersnet banner 1 (the original banner with all the flags stitched together) and Del has gersnet banner 2 (blue, white and red one) - both will be in Manchester - I'm phoning Del on arrival and we'll get both banners on display - if I can manage, I'll get both along to the match itself.

Think Del has Frankies, Barry's etc mobiles, so shouldn't be too hard to get hold of most of the members - if you see the banners, probably beside the Bo'ness True Blues flag, pop over and say hello :thup:

Cammy F

Where are you driving from? I'm in MK so coming from the South so it shouldn't be so bad till near the city although Birmingham is always bad.

I could go on my bike to get through any traffic but don't really fancy the distance in the heat - bikes are mega fun for a blast but boring as hell on a droning 3hr motorway journey with no radio, cd or company. you then have to carry round all your gear when you're there after you change into shorts and T.

Toll road on the M6 Toll, 4 quid, but gets you there from MK in just over 2 hrs. Although actually getting into Manchester will be the issue mate!

Last post before I head down early doors tomorrow. I'll have a giant blue foam hand, you'll spot it from far off.

Those of you I don't see down there, enjoy yourselves and take care. Those of you I do see down there.........fuck knows! :D