Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

Out of the current strikers and the ones we have been linked with, which would you choose to have in your team/squad?

I'd probably go with Boyd, JCD, Velicka as the strongest 3 or the 3 with the best attributes. Miller has the pace and works his socks off but his scoring record throughout his career is shocking.

I'm banking on Cousin leaving, Id be happy never to see him in our shirt again, playing Novo as a winger or coming on as sub suits me. Mcculloch more on the left rather than up front.

Probably missed a few but interested to see what everyone else thinks.

I would probably agree with pretty much everthing there Jon. Can't think of any you've missed. I actually thought when McCulloch signed, he would be best playing up front but when he has, he's otimpressed me. I like the darche and if he can stay fit next season I thik he has a big role to play, but I've also heard snippets about him being allowed to leave. Can't rememebr where i saw that though or how reliable it is.

Yeah a fit JCD would definitely be an asset, it just seems to be a big IF though unfortunately and the fans love him.

Shockaroonie you agreeing with everything i said though Juff :D

Rangers are to offer �£3m in cash for Middlesbrough's England Under-21 winger Adam Johnson. (News of the World)

Tottenham are unwilling to meet Rangers' �£10m asking price for goalkeeper Allan McGregor. (Sunday Mail)

Steve Davis' agent says the midfielder is poised to complete his permanent transfer from Fulham to Rangers within two weeks. (Sunday Mail)

Rangers will make an increased offer for Motherwell defender Mark Reynolds after having a near �£1m offer rejected. (Sunday Times)

Charlton Athletic say they have not had an approach from Rangers for defender Madjid Bougherra. (Sunday Mail)