Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

Rangers are ready to lift the gloom over Ibrox with a �£4m swoop for Palermo's Australian international midfielder Mark Bresciano. (Scottish Sun)

French side Lille have turned down the opportunity to sign Rangers outcast Gabon striker Daniel Cousin. (Scottish Daily Express)

Rangers are moving quickly to spend �£5m of the Carlos Cuellar transfer fee on long-term targets Steve Davis and Glenn Loovens. (Scottish Daily Mirror)

Walter Smith has been handed a �£10m warchest to strengthen Rangers - and Cardiff City's Dutch defender, Glenn Looven's, is top of the wanted list as a replacement for Carlos Cuellar. (Scottish Daily Express)

Rangers are to make a straight �£2.5m cash bid for Cardiff's Dutch defender Glenn Loovens. (The Western Mail)

WALTER SMITH is targeting four new players as he prepares to spend some serious cash before the end of the transfer deadline.

The Rangers boss is determined to make major improvements to his team and is searching for a new centre-half, a defensive midfielder, a creative midfielder and a right-sided player

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.2424130.0.0.php

Guest BTBBilly

Roughly how mych money does WS have at his disposal? Last friday he said he had enough money for 2 additional players now he has the �£8M for Carlos. So what do you reckon?

Ceptic going after is only reported in the day late rebel. I think im sure its just B*llocks, to get a reaction. (YOU DONT SAY)

Bearing in mind what money we have available, who would we like to see at Ibrox, realisticly.

Bearing in mind what money we have available, who would we like to see at Ibrox, realisticly.

3 or all from Bresciano, Vayrnen, Davis, Lovenkrands. Then Loovens if we can afford him.

Let Dailly, Cousin and Boyd go if we can get cash for them. I like Hemdani but if we got the above midfielders then we could sell him also.

Guest BTBBilly
3 or all from Bresciano, Vayrnen, Davis, Lovenkrands. Then Loovens if we can afford him.

Let Dailly, Cousin and Boyd go if we can get cash for them. I like Hemdani but if we got the above midfielders then we could sell him also.

I am sure there are a few more you would like to go.

I am sure there are a few more you would like to go.

Adam can do what he likes. Burke can go when fit and if McCulloch doesnt get his act together then he can go.

Broadfoot could be a decent back up CENTRAL defender but no more.