I've still had no answer to my email about what's going on.

Does anyone know where we stand in terms of the sharesave scheme and what the options are?

I'm sure you can ask for your money back (unless they have been used to buy shares for Gersave) or get the shares put in your name and the certificate sent to you. Or you can leave them in the gersave scheme.

Did you email them through the website itself? I found I got an answer doing it that way.

Cheers,

John

PS I took mine out last week and got most of the cash back, and the rest in shares.....

I've still had no answer to my email about what's going on.

Does anyone know where we stand in terms of the sharesave scheme and what the options are?

Formally as far as I'm aware the GerSave scheme will remain in place.

However, the main guy behind it (Malcolm McNiven) and the very capable chap that administrated it (Derek Howie) have both resigned. I've also heard unconfirmed rumours that parts of the remaining board are not keen on the scheme for reasons known only to themselves.

That's bizarre given how crucial it is to the RST's primary aims. I know that before I resigned we were planning to try and improve the marketing of the scheme but obviously I can't tell you if that continues to be the case.

Guest damien

Ascender I pulled out recently while Derek was still there, he made it relatively simple, it still took a few weeks to tie up though, however without him and David not there I'm unsure about how long this process would take now.

How 7 can resign from 19 shows the major split in the aims of the RST, I fear now that it will be a long battle to get members onboard and indeed ex-members to re-sign.

Yes, I emailed them through the website and haven't had anythign back yet.

The sharesave scheme was as much of an incentive to join this as anything else the trust did or hoped to do to be honest. Bit disappointing how its all turning out really and while I know its not "game over" yet, none of the way recent events have been handled gives me much confidence about the Trust any more.

I think it's a damn shame that what looked like a very promising representative body for the fans has turned into a complete farce.

I can see a new, rival Trust springing up but if that happens, neither will be taken seriously as it'll be like the "I'm Brian" bit from Monty Python...

I was thinking the 'Isn't that the Peoples Front of Judea' 'No, that's the Judean Peoples Front' 'SPLITTERS!!'

This scene.

Sorry to digress.

I was thinking the 'Isn't that the Peoples Front of Judea' 'No, that's the Judean Peoples Front' 'SPLITTERS!!'

This scene.

Sorry to digress.

Surely the greatest movie of all time. just burst out laughing reading the line, without even clicking the link. Could get dusted down and watched after the footy tonight.

Altogether now..............Always look on the bright side of life:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
You are fortunate. I assure you I have not had the same experience - I'm very disappointed at their apparent unwillingness to respond. In one case I ended up sending three pm's to a RST board member via the FF website and eventually got a reply, which told me to submit my query to the RST website! Beyond parody.

I take this back, sent numerous messages recently without reply :brick: