Rangers Summer Transfers - your say!

Guest bhangraman1986

:eek:

You taking the piss with some of these?

No , they are solid players that are hard to get by if you are a striker , i would love the likes of Terry,Mexes,Ramos,etc but its not going to happen we have to go for players within reason , no that we are going for any of the players i quoted its just 1 Bears opinion :)

I think he's signed for Besiktas.

From 18.05.2008 Werder Website.

Ivan Klasnic, on the other hand, wasn�t quite so composed. The announcement of his departure in the last week meant that he would only get his chance to say bid adieu to the Werder fans who had travelled to the BayArena. The Croatian international was beckoned to the away block several times to celebrate his achievements with the club.

The effect made its mark on the striker: ââ?¬Å?When it finishes like this then itââ?¬â?¢s natural that all the memories of the last seven years rise to the surface. You think about how successful we have been and how much of a role you played in that success. I would have really liked to sign off with a goal today but it wasnââ?¬â?¢t to be.ââ?¬Â

The Croatian international didn�t want to release details of his destination on Saturday but one thing is clear about his future, he will be joining his Werder team mates Frings, Fritz, Borowski, Mertesacker, Rosenberg, Harnik and Almeida in representing their respective countries at the European Championships.