Rangers Summer Transfers - your say!

Guest bhangraman1986

That must be 50k a week you meant? If it's 50k a month the championship sides would be well after him. Then again, he's injury prone, never fit...be the PERFECT Rangers summer signing :sigh:

yes a week :D

Follow Follow.....

We all know that Glasgow Rangers have lost out on the Uefa Cup but what we gained on the road was money and alot of it....

Who do you think our club, Glasgow Rangers, should splash the cash out on and remember to be realistic?

When considering this question - rattle through the premier league teams and other football leagues across europe and pick 10 players max with your reasons why you chose him and how much u think the club should pay?

I hope that this gets all the Teddy Bear fans thinking...

We are the people!!

Please get the name of our club right - it's RANGERS F.C. Do you you ever say LONDON Arsenal? Look above the gates at Ibrox, look at the club letterheads!

GK. S.Frey Fiornetina �£7M

DF S.Taylor Newcastle �£4M

DF R.Jones Hibs ? �£800K

DF Shittu Watford �£1.5M

MF S.Davis Fulham �£3M

MF R.Queresma Porto �£6M

MF P Lovenkrands Schalke �£2.5M

ST S.Fletcher Hibs �£3M

ST M.Gomez Stuttgart �£5M

ST J.Klass Hunttelar Ajax �£9M

Total �£41.8M

Mr Murray get the Cheque book out ;)

What the hell do we want Frey for? He's a goalkeepr! We have 2 excellent ones.

Please get the name of our club right - it's RANGERS F.C. Do you you ever say LONDON Arsenal? Look above the gates at Ibrox, look at the club letterheads!

So why are the club selling sweaters, tracksuit tops etc with G.R.F.C. on it?

Rangers, Glasgow Rangers.... FFS it doesn't really matter, yes we are Rangers, but we are also Glasgow Rangers...

So why are the club selling sweaters, tracksuit tops etc with G.R.F.C. on it?

Rangers, Glasgow Rangers.... FFS it doesn't really matter, yes we are Rangers, but we are also Glasgow Rangers...

Technically they're wrong. The name comes from an English Rugby club - The Rangers. (See Wikipaedia.)

Technically they're wrong. The name comes from an English Rugby club - The Rangers. (See Wikipaedia.)

Technically the Club actually use the name, and the Rugby Club is not our Football Club. I do know my history, but maybe in moving with the times, Glasgow Rangers is probably better than "Hooligan Rangers" after the Uefa Cup Final....

GK. S.Frey Fiornetina �£7M

DF S.Taylor Newcastle �£4M

DF R.Jones Hibs ? �£800K

DF Shittu Watford �£1.5M

MF S.Davis Fulham �£3M

MF R.Queresma Porto �£6M

MF P Lovenkrands Schalke �£2.5M

ST S.Fletcher Hibs �£3M

ST M.Gomez Stuttgart �£5M

ST J.Klass Hunttelar Ajax �£9M

Total �£41.8M

Mr Murray get the Cheque book out ;)

Firstly, most of your valuations are WAY off. Secondly, the ones whom's valuations are dead-on are terrible.

I'm not meaning this post imparticular, or meaning to sound like an arsehole.. but some of the suggestions on here the past few days have been fucking horrendous.

Firstly, most of your valuations are WAY off. Secondly, the ones whom's valuations are dead-on are terrible.

I'm not meaning this post imparticular, or meaning to sound like an arsehole.. but some of the suggestions on here the past few days have been fucking horrendous.

Arsehole! :flipa:

i just dunno. you would think after the uefa cup we could aim slightly higher, but its just hard to say. you tend to think anyone who is any good, and within our price budget, will end up at some mid-level english club with higher wages. it all depends how carried away murray got with getting to a european final i think.