Rangers Summer Transfers - your say!

Guest bhangraman1986

PS If you really want a player who plays for the shirt then we don't need a new striker - just play Novo every week. That wee man knows a thing or two about commitment.

If the likes of Boyd, Cousin and Buffel showed Novo's commitment, then we wouldn't ever be arguing about them. If Lovenkrands had Novo's heart, then he'd have still been here and a first choice player.

I'm sorry but Lovenkrands, in West of Scotland parlance as the Herald might say, was a shitebag. Playing for the shirt indeed. He was fucking Houdini when the going got tough then pissed off to Germany off the back of a couple of CL goals. He couldn't beat an egg and his first touch was pish. Would much rather see Efrem promoted as he has genuine talent.

Guest modman

Lovenkrands didnt want to go if i remember therefore i think he should be given another chance and not only that but he speaks scottish i remember an interview he had his accsent with great lol gave me a giggle...

Turning down a new contract offer from Rangers and signing for another club on a Bosman doesn't suggest he didn't want to go...

Spending �£1.5M on a transfer as well as �£25k a week on wages is a lot of money just to give a guy another chance...

Lovenkrands didnt want to go if i remember therefore i think he should be given another chance and not only that but he speaks scottish i remember an interview he had his accsent with great lol gave me a giggle...
\

I speak Scottish, does that mean I should get a contract ? Dont be silly.

As for him not wanting to leave - that was soundbites from Lovenkrands - he KNEW that Rangers were struggling financially and couldn't offer him the money he wanted. He played the game and, in his case, the game was one of trying to make it look as if he wanted to stay and would walk on fire for the club - the REALITY is that he wanted more money but wanted to create a perception that he loved the club and didnt want to leave.

Anyone that thinks he wanted to stay for any reason other than MORE MONEY is deluded.

\

I speak Scottish, does that mean I should get a contract ? Dont be silly.

As for him not wanting to leave - that was soundbites from Lovenkrands - he KNEW that Rangers were struggling financially and couldn't offer him the money he wanted. He played the game and, in his case, the game was one of trying to make it look as if he wanted to stay and would walk on fire for the club - the REALITY is that he wanted more money but wanted to create a perception that he loved the club and didnt want to leave.

Anyone that thinks he wanted to stay for any reason other than MORE MONEY is deluded.

Agreed 100%

I'm sorry but Lovenkrands, in West of Scotland parlance as the Herald might say, was a shitebag. Playing for the shirt indeed. He was fucking Houdini when the going got tough then pissed off to Germany off the back of a couple of CL goals. He couldn't beat an egg and his first touch was pish. Would much rather see Efrem promoted as he has genuine talent.

Haven't seen Efrem so i can't comment on that but i totally agree with your description of Lovenkrands. The guy can't control a ball to save himself.

Fc Schalke don't have the money to sign Orlando Engelaar as they only have been given 10mill euro's as a budget. FC Twente want 8mill euro's for Engelaar.

Walter get in and sign Engelaar and Douglas from Twente. Engelaar is going to be first pick for the Dutch team at the EK and at the price is as cheap as chips. Douglas is 19-20 and already a great defender. He will cost now only a few million euro's. He is a 10 million pound sale.

Fc Schalke don't have the money to sign Orlando Engelaar as they only have been given 10mill euro's as a budget. FC Twente want 8mill euro's for Engelaar.

Walter get in and sign Engelaar and Douglas from Twente. Engelaar is going to be first pick for the Dutch team at the EK and at the price is as cheap as chips. Douglas is 19-20 and already a great defender. He will cost now only a few million euro's. He is a 10 million pound sale.

Don't tell us, tell walter!!