Rangers Summer Transfers - your say!

Guest bhangraman1986

Please get the name of our club right - it's RANGERS F.C. Do you you ever say LONDON Arsenal? Look above the gates at Ibrox, look at the club letterheads!

Glasgow Rangers Football Club ??? whats the differance Glasgow Rangers is fine with me :)

Firstly, most of your valuations are WAY off. Secondly, the ones whom's valuations are dead-on are terrible.

I'm not meaning this post imparticular, or meaning to sound like an arsehole.. but some of the suggestions on here the past few days have been fucking horrendous.

Fair Do's but it was a hypathetical question in the first place , can you come up with better ??????

Dont know if he's been mentioned before but i'd love to see Roque Santa Cruz at Rangers,he's done a fantastic job for Blackburn.

Was linked with Chelsea or Arsenal, I forget which.

As Hughes sound pound for pound, best stiker in the prem in terms of goal return. Hard to argue with that. Especially with the club he's done it at.

Guest bhangraman1986

Who should stay and who should go in your opinion with reasons why??

Those u think should go may think of a realistic replacement financially and will also be a long term player...

It's easier to say who should go than who we should bring in.

Out:

Weir - unless he can play another season. He's getting a bit old and slow and I think while he's still a very good player we'd be better getting a younger player to forge a long term partnership with Cuellar. I'd maybe want keep him on as a squad player and get him on the coaching staff.

Hemdani - no longer seems interested and his form reflects that. Seems to want a move and so should be granted to free up a sizable wage for a more consistent and motivated performer.

Faye - loan ends. To obvious to debate.

Davis - excellent start but faded badly and I think that contributed greatly to our poor end to the season. Looked very ordinary by the end.

Cousin - bad attitude, get rid.

Boyd - just hasn't worked out for him at Rangers, scores goals but when he doesn't it's like playing with 10 men.

Gow - obviously Smith doesn't rate him so should resume his career elsewhere.

Buffel - let him go on a free. Not a Rangers player by many metrics.

Burke - will have to stay due to injury but get him fit and move him on in January. I said we shouldn't have let him go when he demanded to much pay and I now feel I was right.

PS Whisper it but, I'd like to sell Ferguson but it will never happen. We need a better player than he's been for the last couple of years as our main play-maker.

I think Walter has been pretty good with his system and selections most of the time but he does his selection on the premise that Ferguson is much better and more creative player than he shows on the park.

It's where we really lack creativity and he's started leaving a big hole and weakness in midfield where he used to boss it.

He can still do it, but just nowhere often enough.

We should use half our budget to get a top quality replacement, in a 4-2-3-1 his position is the fulcrum.

I'd sell Fergie too. Seems to think he's bigger than Rangers and better than everyone else in a blue shirt which is totally the wrong attitude to have.

The Gow one is confusing. WS must've rated him to sign him on a pre-contract last season so what's changed this season?