Rangers Summer Transfers - your say!

Guest bhangraman1986

I can't even be bothered guessing - there been so much speculation in the last few years that has turned out to be so wrong that I'm a bit bored with it. Walter has totally surprised me time and time again that I'd prefer just to wait and see.

However, in saying that I can see him buying a few promising cheapies from the SPL, a couple of solid players from lower or relegated Premiership teams, and one or two lesser known players from abroad.

McFadden and Forrsell from Birmingham and Hayden Mullins from West Ham to start with.

Someone mentioned Harry Kewell - No way! He would get kicked all over the park and would be too scared to play. I think Kewell makes Darren Anderton look like someone who played every week.

McFadden and Forrsell from Birmingham and Hayden Mullins from West Ham to start with.

Someone mentioned Harry Kewell - No way! He would get kicked all over the park and would be too scared to play. I think Kewell makes Darren Anderton look like someone who played every week.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mullins a left back? I thought Papac can cover for Smith - does that mean Smith is unlikely to regain his former form, so to speak? If so,that would really be a tragedy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mullins a left back? I thought Papac can cover for Smith - does that mean Smith is unlikely to regain his former form, so to speak? If so,that would really be a tragedy.

Mullins is a central midfielder

Guest bhangraman1986

I am happy with the responses so far but I would like to see more answers to the original question....

Be realistic with whatever acquisitions you suggest and whether that player would consider coming to our Great club considering we are in the SPL...

There are a few people in the squad who I don't rate highly and would be happy for them to leave but before I even mention them, I am taking my time to consider who Rangers could buy as a replacement in the long term.... we need a balance of youth and experience.

McFadden has stated he'd like to stay with Birmingham. If he did leave, it would be to a Premiership team

Mullins is a box to box midfielder and very underrated.

McCartney is the LB we have been linked with from West Ham.

Guest blue steel

Dont know if he's been mentioned before but i'd love to see Roque Santa Cruz at Rangers,he's done a fantastic job for Blackburn.

What the hell do we want Frey for? He's a goalkeepr! We have 2 excellent ones.

If McGregor goes to Spurs in the summer as rumoured ?

Plus Frey is World Class , dont think he would come here to the SPL unfortunately.