Tommy Burns...Rangers tributes.

Guest ricky

Guest ricky

First off im a Celtic fan and i only registered on here so i could convey my thanks to all Rangers fans who payed their respects to a Celtic legend. But most of all i felt really moved seeing Ally and Walter carrying Tommys coffin.I honestly can say if i could have, i would have cuddled Ally ,as it really touched me to see both Walter and Ally displaying great dignity and compassion towards someone who was a great rival for many years.Quite clearly these 2 Rangers legends were paying their respects to a friend,more than a rival,and for that i thank them.I am heart sick of all the religious shite between our 2 clubs and hope that some people can learn from this act of common decency and help us move on...sadly i doubt it though.God bless them both. i take it im banned now:sigh:

Ricky, you wouldnt be banned at all for that post. I agree with you, Smith and McCoist had a great friendly rivalry for years at a time when they were all at there peak, then they went on to join forces for the national team.

This forum is open to the odd Celtic fan who wishes to come on and have fine proper debate as long as they abide by forum rules.

Guest ricky

Thanks a lot lads .I have many friends and family who are Rangers men ( and women ), and we always enjoy a good bit of banter.I was expecting to be barred as that is what i would happen if i posted on Follow Follow.I can assure any points i would like to discuss would be free from any sectarian bile,even if i disagreed with any of you.

Welcome Ricky, you will get football and non football banter on here

Must agree, when i see Ally crying that really moved me, seeing a man cry, especially someone i look up to , a hero, is very moving.