Stay or leave?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Stay or leave?

• Stay
    • Leave

It's been a while since the last Kris Boyd thread but after the disappointment of losing the league I'd like to guage peoples thoughts on him. Personally, if we play a 4-4-2 he should be a starter and WS should look to buy players who suit the way he plays. To be fair to Boyd he's given a few minutes here and a few more minutes there and that can't help the guy.

Anyway, should he stay or should he go? Mibbies aye or mibbies no!

Its a maybe for me as he is adecent squad player for average SPL games. But if i had to choose it would be a 'Go'.

Plus WS obviously doesnt see him as a starter at all.

For me Boyd is better in a 3-5-2 and we arent going to play that.

He needs to play upfront with someone but if its a 4-4-2 we need class players in the centre midfield like McCall and Gascoigne days when we could get away with a strong striker and a poacher.

For me Boyd is better in a 3-5-2 and we arent going to play that.

He needs to play upfront with someone but if its a 4-4-2 we need class players in the centre midfield like McCall and Gascoigne days when we could get away with a strong striker and a poacher.

I think your forgetting we had Hately an Superally at those times. McCall is one of the most under valued players we have ever had IMO. He beats Iain Fergie but by god we could do with those type of players now.

We could be starting a thread on the best players we all remember now. Sure we done that before. If Im honest I dont think there is a single player from todays squad that would get into some of the 9IAR team.

I think your forgetting we had Hately an Superally at those times. McCall is one of the most under valued players we have ever had IMO. He beats Iain Fergie but by god we could do with those type of players now.

We could be starting a thread on the best players we all remember now. Sure we done that before. If Im honest I dont think there is a single player from todays squad that would get into some of the 9IAR team.

Thats what i mean, if Boyd is going to stay then he has to be a poacher only but we need to get him much better service and thats means signing much better players.

As a striker, I cant think of a better player than Drogba an we have no chance of him. Hateley was just a phenonamon. Remember all the criticism when he was picked over Ally?

The guy will always be a hero in my eyes.

I just dont see anyone to come in and be that figure for us in the near future.

Gonna go back to the best players we could have had now lol. I dread to think how many we could all come up with.

PS......Still Cooper all the way for me.