Stay or leave?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Stay or leave?

• Stay
    • Leave

My views are already well known on here. I do find it interesting how many people on here are now saying keep him after the slagging they were giving him in the last poll............(no mention from those either btw)

He plays, he generally scores. Definitely keep him.

I would like to see him stay, his goals are important regardless of the teams he gets them against. A winner against Gretna is worth the same 3 points as a winner against Celtic. However, if Walter isn't going to use him more than he did this year, sell him because the money can be utilised elsewhere.

If we get a decent side together over the summer and Boyd plays regularly with someone that can hold the ball up well, then I honestly think he could get 40 goals a season. However, unless we do get said players in then there's no point keeping him to come off the bench and get pelters if he doesn't work miracles in 5 minutes.

Guest 90minsofmadness

Great at what he does and should play at least 90% of domestic games.

If we stick with the 451 then Beasley and Novo should be the wingers as they will give him more than enough support.

Maybe he'll prosper when he has a hard working player (did someone say Kenny Miller?) alongside him to do the grafting?

I can see that being part of the reason Miller is being touted to be honest. Sad thing is that those pair together won't strike fear into many teams. Surely there has to be better options than Kenny Miller for a striking partner for Boyd even if the other player has to do the grafting.

One thing about KM,IMO,he will offer you as much as Cousin and JCD will if not more.

I'd agree with that. None of our current strikers are an all-round, complete forward, so I think we need to look at a settled front pairing who will complement each other next season. I'd also like to see us trying to give a partnership some time to work rather than chopping and changing things, which doesn't help anyone.

I think when Cousin and JCD are fit, motivated and on form they are pretty good players and a class above KM. However, those three attributes are rarely there at the same time for either player. That arguably makes KM more usable.

I don't really want KM but I would concede the point.