Carlos Cuellar is off to the higest bidder in the premiership. rangers have been inundated with inquires regarding carlos and it seems we are more than ready to take the cash. no change there then.

also Rangers will do a straight swap with Cousin and Davis. no money involved.

Ill drive the fucker down to London myself.

Carlos Cuellar is off to the higest bidder in the premiership. rangers have been inundated with inquires regarding carlos and it seems we are more than ready to take the cash. no change there then.

Hope to god its not true about Cuellar as it would show a total lack of ambition on the clubs part and proves to everyone we are a selling club at the right price.

Would not accept anything less than �£14M for Cuellar if they want him they must pay top $$$ , the Davis - Cousin swap deal would be a good bit of business as Couisin hasnt kicked his own arse for us for ages and Davis has a lot of potential.

No surprise if Cuellar goes in the summer. His situation is identical to Hutton's IMO. The number of mentions Carlos is getting in the English media is amazing considering the disdain they look upon the SPL with. It was the same with Hutton, for the first time in ages, you'd hear his name cropping up time and time again on programmes and news articles who'd previously not single a Scottish player out for that sort of praise.

Hopefully Carlos will want to stay for another couple of years before moving on.

On the other hand, what would people's opinions be if his leaving meant WS doubled his summer transfer budget in one fell swoop?

As far as I'm concerned, and I don't care what anyone says, he's the greatest centre half Ive seen in a Rangers jersey. This season he has pulled us out of mediocrity and it would break my heart to see him leave. If we got �£15m for him Walter would be lucky to get 5 of it.

P.S Gisabeer, you want to take a leaf out of David Murray's book. Today is not the time for such announcements, truthful or not!!!

Ask the player, if he wants to go, let him. If he wants to stay for at least 1 more season then we should say in no uncertain terms he is not for sale at any price.

I'll join ya for the drive big man, we'll put all three seat belts on him in the back seat so he doesn't try to head-butt us............lol

If I was Carlos I would be looking at what happened to Jean Alain Boumsong and think long and hard about decamping to the Premiership. Boumsong looked a real class act in the short period he was with us....always looking to play it out from the back at first but resorting to longer balls towards the end...something I feel was due to him not having Bazza dropping back to pick up the ball as if i am correct he was at Blackburn at the time.

But come the January transfer window Boumsong was off to Newcastle for �£8 million which in part helped us resign Barry and he was nothing short of a disaster down there before being offloaded to Juventus in Serie B.

Now Carlos has had what is widely accepted as an outstanding first season in Scottish football. From all accounts hes embraced and been embraced by the club. After our European run/ Hutton sale surely we are in a stronger financial position than we have been for years? And to be honest, we are not that many players away from having a right good team...but that starts by keeping the decent ones we have.

Celtic cocked up by not building on their Uefa Cup run a few seasons ago...would hate us to go down the same road. We should be using that exposure to entice top players to us, not be a stop over for them on way to the Premiership. Carlos I hope will stay...ignore the Premiership...and if he does go, get himself back to one of the big Spanish sides.

As for Cousin, I said back in January i'd be appalled if he pulled on a Rangers jersey again after trying to wangle his move to Fulham. SInce then he's actually appalled me more with his half hearted efforts and loose cannon persona. I wouldn't have had him in the team since January, would much rather Boyd was getting regular games but even after he was injured he was straight back in the team when fit. Can't wait till this guy is out of Ibrox.

Malky