Its Official Guys And Gals he's back.

Is this what we should be aiming for?

Septic has beens, the Hutton money should be used to sign a top class striker,

Why not go after Anelka?

Kenny Miller, I'm gutted!

Boab

He was a Rangers Hasbeen first :sigh:

Guest damien
There's a first Gribz, but glad you agree. Too many people....an I'll get shot for this, mainly the younger fans (obvious exception Pete) dont remember just how bad we were in the early 80's. Most commenting on this now remmember only the 9 in a row.

Sorry but thats bollocks, no club has the divine right to that. Be proud of what we have done, and be proud of the way WS has brought us back into the fold, not just in the league or cups, but Europe! How many of you slagging him an Miller off would have thought we would have done so well in the group of death....then reach the UEAFA Cup Final ?

Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you support Glasgow Rangers!!!!

Rant over!

You're having a laugh aren't you? I went to the games in the 'dark days of the 80s religiously. One thing still stands out about then than now, the club had integrity, it still had the belief that it'd keep in line with traditions.

Rangers FC today are not the same team, we have earned �£40m this year yet are scrapping the barrel signing the likes of a 'failed' striker like Miller. Yes we did well last year but one swallow does not a summer make. If struggling in cup finals against Dundee Utd and QoS means we are back in the 'fold' then maybe it is you who should look at why you support Rangers and not us.

I expect Rangers to be the best, I expect us to blow away the dross that plays in Scotland, I expect us to do well in Europe each year. I do not expect second best. I won't accept seccond best whereas the way our support is now there is far too many willing to do this.

Kenny Miller to me means we are accepting mediocity.

Your taking it way to far there Pete.....

WS may have made mistakes since his return, but on the whole, we have done a lot better than we did without him.

It would not be hard to try and do better than the previous 3 seasons though...

again we were 2nd in a 2 horse race

Bringing back misfits to a club never works. Bringing back Walter Smith never worked. One more year of hell. God help us! Smith and Murray won't.

You are going over the top Pete.

Smith inherited chaos when he got back to the club. He made us difficult to beat in his forst 6 months and then took us to the verge of an historic quadruple, including a UEFA final.

Regardless of your feelings on Smith he has improved us as a club so I can't disagree more strongly with you that "bringing back Walter Smith never worked".

I'm just back from Tulliallan and was totally and utterly gobsmacked when I saw the front of the Daily Record yesterday afternoon. Are we a team/club

going backwards now?

Have you joined the Polis?

You didnt read a few weeks ago about Gav joining ?

I normally don't read Gav's posts.;)

No i must have missed that one but i remember him mentioning it a while back.

Funny Polis!!!:flipa::P

I'm devastated to read Rangers fans saying that we need to get behind Kenny Miller now that he's signed for Rangers. I could never get behind this rhat. In fact I'd like to wish him a multiple fracture in pre-season training and a premature end to a futile and miserable career.