Velicka signs 3 year deal

Im not understanding WS's signings so far... unless he has some people lined up to go, we're gonna have a ridiculous size squad.

Wish the Davis deal would hurry up and be finalised!

:confused:

We need to cough up cash only for that deal... not sure if its exactly set in stone anymore, I think WS was wanting to use Cousin as part of the deal but they done want him now. C'mon Walter, get the cheque book out!

We need to cough up cash only for that deal... not sure if its exactly set in stone anymore, I think WS was wanting to use Cousin as part of the deal but they done want him now. C'mon Walter, get the cheque book out!

I don't think Walter is holding the cheque book. He is told what he can spend.

Can Velicka play for us though? I thought the 2 club rule came into it?

Still, we should be ok for strikers next season but I really am concerned about our central midfield especially now we have to play 3 million for Davis. Currently we have Ferguson, Thomson, Furman and Dailly! That does not look good on paper for a whole season. Maybe WS will just fork out 400k to Feyenoord and keep Buffel!!

Can Velicka play for us though? I thought the 2 club rule came into it?

Still, we should be ok for strikers next season but I really am concerned about our central midfield especially now we have to play 3 million for Davis. Currently we have Ferguson, Thomson, Furman and Dailly! That does not look good on paper for a whole season. Maybe WS will just fork out 400k to Feyenoord and keep Buffel!!

Apparently as of July the 1st I believe he can join us... it was on the BBC webpage.