Velicka signs 3 year deal

I kept getting told on here we don't need fullbacks, we've got fullbacks coming out our ears!!!!:throwpc:

I dont think we need left full backs.

Right back we have Whittaker, if he gets chosen there - we do need another RB.

We've got Kirk Broadfoot - what more could we ask for:devil:

Right back should definitely be number one priority. A creative midfielder should then be next on the list.

I would rather we went for the creative midfielder first - I think our SPL challenge faltered more because of a lack of creativity than any deficiencies in the RB position.

I hope Whittaker does play RB as he isnt what we need in our midfield at all. But we may still need a back up for him or even better someone better!

LB we are covered, I hope S Smith gets a good pre season and gets some form going.

Our defence was domestically worse than Celtic's last year so really needs improved.

I also think our attacking options and creativity could improve if we changed both full backs (Broadfoota and Papac) to players who like to get forward.

I hear Spurs have just the player for right back, how much do you think he'd cost us? ;)

Tha's the thing, we really missed Hutton's attacking input on the right after he left. So maybe the lack of new wingers isn't a bad thing if we can get the full backs sorted.

Maybe Whittaker deserves a run on the right?

I didnt think Papac was too bad going forward, he just seemed to restrict himself with going into the final 3rd. but to start breaks he was good. Pity he couldnt play RB then we could get S Smith back in at LB.

I didnt think Papac was too bad going forward, he just seemed to restrict himself with going into the final 3rd. but to start breaks he was good. Pity he couldnt play RB then we could get S Smith back in at LB.

Would whittaker be on the bench for you then Gribz if papac had a right foot?

We were looking at a rough-tough Argie left-back the other day who plays with Monaco. What happened there ? Just newspaper rubbish as usual or is there any truth to the matter ?

I think Whittaker will start the season as right-back. But left-back is between Sasa and Stevie Smith at the moment. Sasa has a better defensive mind than Stevie but Stevie is better going forward. Tricky decision for Walt & Ally.