Kyle Lafferty Signs for Rangers

Walt must see something.

Plus Strachan was after him.

But it looks like he wasnt even looked at down south.

I hope he has some magic up his sleeve! Im shocked we have spent that money on someone who only promises something...id have rather it spent on someone proven. But time will tell.

But it looks like he wasnt even looked at down south.

I hope he has some magic up his sleeve! Im shocked we have spent that money on someone who only promises something...id have rather it spent on someone proven. But time will tell.

No wonder - look at his scoring rate = shocking

Hell's teeth! I've just read that Wigan - Wigan! - are close to signing Klasnic! On a Bosman! Yet we get Kyle Lafferty! Would Klasnic really cost us more than Prso (also on a Bosman) did?

Most players just want to play in the best leagues no matter if the team is mid table or fighting relegation IMO. Also we can't compete with any of the teams in the EPL on wages and probably most of the championship sides either!!

I think players who do take a chance and come here realise how big Rangers are and they can win trophies, play in Europe every year and be worshiped by the fans........

Kyle is still quite young and can learn and he always looked one of the better players in most games I've seen him play.

We need quality midfielders now and wingers who can cross a ball :D

�£3 mil is a little too much for a player unproven anywhere, but to add a player to the deal....

As has been said, Klasnic on a Bosman would have been a better buy.

As said, Walter must see something. We shall see!

I would also say we need another CB and or a LB aswell as a couple in Midfield.

Most players just want to play in the best leagues no matter if the team is mid table or fighting relegation IMO. Also we can't compete with any of the teams in the EPL on wages and probably most of the championship sides either!!

I think players who do take a chance and come here realise how big Rangers are and they can win trophies, play in Europe every year and be worshiped by the fans........

Kyle is still quite young and can learn and he always looked one of the better players in most games I've seen him play.

We need quality midfielders now and wingers who can cross a ball :D

Yeah, I realise that about the wages etc. My point was that the same situation applied when Prso was signed - and I had heard that he was trying to sell Rangers to Klasnic. I just don't think we tried hard enough.

Could it be that Klasnic doesn't want to come? A lot of foreigners can't see past the Premiership, even if it's with a nobody team like Wigan. And the likes of Wigan won't mind using their 25M odd or more from Sky to bring in a few box office attractions on riduculous salaries.

Even the likes of Portsmouth have someone on 80 grand a week.

Could it be that Klasnic doesn't want to come? A lot of foreigners can't see past the Premiership, even if it's with a nobody team like Wigan. And the likes of Wigan won't mind using their 25M odd or more from Sky to bring in a few box office attractions on riduculous salaries.

Even the likes of Portsmouth have someone on 80 grand a week.

exactly, as I said most would go the premiership first no matter who it's with. you do however get some who want to come here like prso.........we can try as hard as we want but if someone offers you the chance to play against man utd, chelsea, arsenal, liverpool every season and pays you �£50k+ how many would turn that down???