Well what's his next target seeing as he completed that one a few seasons ago!

IMO, Boyd has been nowhere near the 'best' striker in Scotland - and he's as far away from being the best striker as he's ever been.

Cammy F

IMO, Boyd has been nowhere near the 'best' striker in Scotland - and he's as far away from being the best striker as he's ever been.

Cammy F

I hate to say this but i would rather have McDonald by a country mile.

Again ponsing over a few hundred thousand gave him to the tims.

OK I am off to wash my mouth out with soap.

Unbelievable !!!

How many goals do you's think Boyd would score if he had been playing for them? Macdonald scores, he also has a hell of a lot more support and chances made for him.

FFS get a grip with the anti-Boyd rubbish!

Unbelievable !!!

How many goals do you's think Boyd would score if he had been playing for them? Macdonald scores, he also has a hell of a lot more support and chances made for him.

FFS get a grip with the anti-Boyd rubbish!

Jon, it isn't anti-Boyd rubbish - some have an opinion that can be backed up that Boyd isn't and never has been the best striker in Scotland - I would agree with Pete, at this moment in time, McDonald is a BETTER player than Boyd.

Cammy F

MacDoanld got his goals because celtic play fam more attackin and creative football than we ever did last season!

As I said, if Boyd was in that team he would still be scoring for fun.

Certainly comes across as anti-Boyd rubbish Im afraid...

MacDoanld got his goals because celtic play fam more attackin and creative football than we ever did last season!

As I said, if Boyd was in that team he would still be scoring for fun.

Certainly comes across as anti-Boyd rubbish Im afraid...

So you believe that Boyd can hold up the ball, can run in behind defenders, can score from all areas of the pitch, has the fitness to harrass defenders, chase back, keeps himself onside more often than not, can control the ball and turn on a sixpence? If you do, you've been watching a different Rangers team from me in the last 3 seasons.

Cammy F

He is the best natural goalscorer in Scotland IMO..........

That I would agree on - McDonald isn't far behind him on that front tho....

If he played the majority of games and we played to his strengths then he would be SPL top scorer every season IMO...

Not if playing to his strengths makes us an easier team beat.

Cammy F

He may not have all of those attributes, he certainly has some and is nowhere near as bad as you are making out.

Oh, and he has this really rather annoying talent of putting the ball in the net.......far more than any other palyer on our books!

So you believe that Boyd can hold up the ball, can run in behind defenders, can score from all areas of the pitch, has the fitness to harrass defenders, chase back, keeps himself onside more often than not, can control the ball and turn on a sixpence? If you do, you've been watching a different Rangers team from me in the last 3 seasons.

Cammy F

it's a team game and they are different players. boyd is a more natural goalscorer/poacher and mcd has mre pace and engine, i don't think he's a better goalscorer than boyd but he's a good player even if i don't like the wee B.........