You havent answered anything at all to the points that I covered Im afraid!

Towards the end of last season, boyd was getting the flick ons and upped his workrate. We have enough strikers on our books, now the thing to do is get a few midfielders in or utilise what we have and play to our strengths. Being hard to beat just isnt good enough for me!

I never answered about the other players because the debate was about Boyd.

Does JCD and Cousin having weaknesses make Boyd a better player?

Nacho Novo scored a lot and has a much better team value than Boyd does.

My remark about 40 assists was of course exaggerated but if say Scott McDonald only scores 21 goals but has 10 assists to JVH then you then have 31 goals. That is the side of the game that Boyd is lacking.

Towards the end of last season, boyd was getting the flick ons and upped his workrate. !

Great debate lads, wish I was up to join in, but Cammy has basically said everything I would have anyway.

Jon, you need to get over this anti-Boyd thing. Its not Anti Boyd. Anti Boyd would be saying personal stuff towards him.

And i dont buy the thing about him improving his game either. So he got 3 or 4 flicks on's - Come on mate a 10 year old in a play ground can flick a ball on so a professional should easy be able to do it. Does it not say something that Boyd has ONLY just began this!!

He constantly looks unfit. At the start of last season he did lose some weight and looked 23 but it lasted a few weeks and now he looks older again due to gaining weight.

Its coming across as anti-boyd Gribz!

I took my son to his soccer 7's last night, he's 11. I didnt see one forward making a flick on so not sure about your "any 10 yr old in a play ground" comment.

Boyd also had a lot more than 3 or 4 flick ons. The only thing I can agree with you about your post is that it was nice to see Cammy getting involved, even if our opinions differed.

And i dont buy the thing about him improving his game either. So he got 3 or 4 flicks on's - Come on mate a 10 year old in a play ground can flick a ball on so a professional should easy be able to do it. Does it not say something that Boyd has ONLY just began this!!

i dont see many flick ons when watching my nephews play football m8........is this how they play in singapore m8 :devil: