whats your ideal starting lineup

I didn't say he wouldn't

You said he would be a squad player. That would mean to me he is not in the first choice setup. If he is not in the first choice setup then he won't be a success. Or am i missing something?:confused:

I think UFC is right about Cousins ability and his statements but we all saw first hand his headbutt in the UEFA semi which could have ruined our chances and at the time i wondered if he did it on purpose to get a move going. (had ha played in the final it may have been a different outcome).

But the worst thing was he did it again in the very next match against Dundee utd! He went to Headbutt Wilkie (maybe we should be saying well done tho :D ) but to do it twice said to me his attitude stank and he didnt want to play for us.

Re: Velicka,

What about the other players I've stuck in my reserve team? Do they deserve to be bit-part players? Of course not - most of them are internationals just like Velicka. We need a big squad and we've got one. I hope Velicka gets his chance and does well, but I'm just trying to be realistic here.

As for Cousin - you could always argue that the headbut situation just showed he was fired up. Maybe the coaching staff just thought that missing the final was punishment enough and didn't give him too much of a hard time about it? As it turned out they should have and yes, it was stupid to do the same thing in the next game, but even the best players lose the plot at the worst possible times (zidane?). I just think he should be given the benifit of the doubt. Afterall, I recall Ferguson giving him his backing in the press - about how Cousin had been miss-quoted and how he got along well with everyone in training. Didn't see him doing that for certain other 'misfits'. Then again nobody was bidding �£3 million for Gow or Buffel so who knows :D

I did find it strange though that in each case with Cousin, the story broke on the eve of the Lyon CL matches. Maybe the French press are just as bad as ours. OR more than likely it was our mhedia who were feeding them the bullsh*t.

Webster's not a right back. Whittaker's not ideal at left back. Davis is more suited to the centre. Weir's probably past it now. Not convinced about a Ferguson-Thomson partnership.

Sorry. :o

Oh, and as for Boyd...... :D

modman, sorry but that team looks disjointed.

As BD says, Webster is NEVER a RB and Whittaker is wasted at LB. Much better to have either Papac or Stevie Smith at LB, Whittaker at RB and Webster beside Cuellar.

Davis isn't the answer wide right and I would go, probably, with Novo unless we can bring a RM in - we could also use Beasley as RM with Lafferty playing LM.

Up front I would like to give Velicka a chance too but I think that if we go 4-4-2 then we should play Boyd and have either Velicka or Miller doing the donkey work.

The problem with the 4-4-2 is that we will ultimately end up with BF and KT beside each other and there goes the creativity - unless of course the wide midfielders assist the front two.

Like the graphics though.

EDIT : Not to piss on your parade but you don't have enough U-21's in the squad for the regulations....

You could go 3 at the back with Cuellor, Webster and Weir if Weir was quicker but he is way too slow for that.

Personally i hope we bring in a CH as i don't have much faith in Webster ever being totally fit. Suchy? I read via google that PSV,Everton and many top teams were after him last January and I find it funny they have all now disappeared.

What has changed that there is no one interested in him now.Strange!