It was beyond a joke 10 years ago, now you can almost expect it.

What happened to Lafferty??

I agree with Gav, and have done for a while - S Smith will be lucky to become our regular LB again. Even if he gets fit, playing a run of matches is another matter.

Im not bothered about Carlos missing out, id rather he not be risked.

I just want the season to start - it's depressing reading every day so and so is injured and so and so will miss this game. We shouldbe looking at LB because as Gav and Gribz have said there has to be serious questions over Stevie Smith's career never mind first team place

It would appear that Juffery is right, we need a full back. Papac looks comfortable at LB but if he gets injured I cant see S Smith playing too many games. Whittaker can play both sides and I thought looked better at LB but somehow I get the feeling he will be used as a midfielder and we'll see Dailly playing RB on occasion.

As much as it was frustrating at times to watch Broadfoot play RB last season (and that's puting it mildly) I still think he's a better option in that position than Dailly. The most annoying thing with Broadfoot (and you'll notice I'm not calling him KB just to avoid any confusion ;) ) was that he had one of his best games towards the end against his old club and was then inexplicably dropped. Was WS thinking he had finally vindicated himself for playing him at RB for half the season? :confused:

OK ...that wasn't THE most annoying thing about Broadfoot. I've got WAY too many gripes on that one to even get started listing them. All the same, he's not really that bad, at least as backup, for the position. Just don't let him take ANY more throw-ins. I agree that we could use another full back, but with what money's left in the kitty we really need to get the midfield sorted first.