Panic over! We've signed another defender

Sure he was mentioned a few weeks ago as a possbile target. It all went quiet, possibly because the Loovens swap deal looked like it may happen, that deal may have died so this one was picked up.

my bad :thup:

Just had a wee rummage around t'interweb and by all accounts the guy looks a very good signing. The Algerians and the S.Wednesday fans call him "The Warrior". While at the same time all the vids show a player with pace who is comfortable on the ball and has great distribution. I know you can't judge people on their "best of" clips, but you get an idea of their style and I like what I see and hear. A 25 yr old international CB with experience of football on these shores who has had a great relationship with fans wherever he's been is good business in my book. If we now get a decent midfielder or two in, then we're looking in great shape. Cheer up all!

The King and The Warrior.

Now all we need is the Wizard...........:thup:

The guy Burton OBrien seems to rate him and says he is capable of mazey runs from the back - thats our creative man probably sorted!!

Anyone bought him in FM???

I get a good feeling about this signing though. I do think we'll see him in midfield a few times but it would be fantastic to see him make a partnership with Cuellar. That would leave Weir out and the need for another captain though.

Maybe we will be going 3-5-2 after all!!!

We've nothing to worry about at the back, we have: King Carlos, Captain Kirk, The Warrior.....Prince Papac?????....And of course The Shagger!

The guy Burton OBrien seems to rate him and says he is capable of mazey runs from the back - thats our creative man probably sorted!!

Anyone bought him in FM???

I get a good feeling about this signing though. I do think we'll see him in midfield a few times but it would be fantastic to see him make a partnership with Cuellar. That would leave Weir out and the need for another captain though.

Maybe we will be going 3-5-2 after all!!!

We've nothing to worry about at the back, we have: King Carlos, Captain Kirk, The Warrior.....Prince Papac?????....And of course The Shagger!

And Disco Dave :D

I think he may start today's game although this will probably mean that Kirk will move towards right back