Is this our worst ever result....

Now we can go back over the years and there have been some horrendous results.....

But was last night the worst - and if so who is to blame and what is the only way for them to restore any sort of hope to the Rangers support.

The silence from Ibrox is deafening and frankly the further leadership at Ibrox showing a lack of thought for the club and the lifeblood of the club, the fans.

I wouldnt say its the worst ever result. Losing at home to St Johnstone in the cup 2 seasons back was ridiculous. Kaunas are better on there home patch than St Johnstone are away from home.

But this is a disaster. As I said last week a few years ago we strolled through this type of game by about 5 goals and to not even be prepared or organised is disgraceful.

1000s upon 1000s of fans would have picked a better more organised XI.

I wouldnt say its the worst ever result. Losing at home to St Johnstone in the cup 2 seasons back was ridiculous. Kaunas are better on there home patch than St Johnstone are away from home.

But this is a disaster. As I said last week a few years ago we strolled through this type of game by about 5 goals and to not even be prepared or organised is disgraceful.

1000s upon 1000s of fans would have picked a better more organised XI.

In the grand scheme of things the St. Johnstone result didn't matter:the implications of the Kaunas defeat mean this is easily our worst-ever moment. We could also have seriously damaged Scottish football. What this will do to our co-efficient doesn't bear thinking about. And get this - we've got to hope Celtic do well in Europe or the SPL CL automatic spot will disappear and we will face 3 qualifying rounds.:(

I think we all know it's amongst the worst in he modern era.

All clubs experience these low points from time to time, the issue is understanding why they happened and doing something to address these causes.

Agreed.

The result is in the past now. It's how we react to the result and it's implications that are now important.

Far too many mistakes were made to reach this position and it's about time the people responsible for these addressed them to ensure they don't happen again.

Unfortunately, I sincerely doubt we have the people in the key positions to facilitate them. Even worse, there seem little or no suitable alternatives to these people considering the status quo.

Agreed.

The result is in the past now. It's how we react to the result and it's implications that are now important.

Far too many mistakes were made to reach this position and it's about time the people responsible for these addressed them to ensure they don't happen again.

Unfortunately, I sincerely doubt we have the people in the key positions to facilitate them. Even worse, there seem little or no suitable alternatives to these people considering the status quo.

Which is why so many of are now feeling so resigned to failure ahead. Despite the wishful thinking of some, this hole is particularly deep and, as you say, there are no more ladders left.