our real level of ambition

I can assure that the sale of cc was always on the agenda European involvement or not. At the same time it was the clubs intention to do a swap deal With cousin and Davis but fulhams interest had wained. It was also the intention of the club to sell Boyd to birningham but Boyd knocked the deal back and it became dead in the water.

Murray and bain are pissing right down your necks folks, I think its time to change your shirts.

I think there's a bit of a contradiction here that I can't quite resolve. On the one hand SDM and Bain are really cunning and devious and pulling the wool over our eyes and then next they are so bad at it that the say they want to do one thing and do the opposite a few days later.

So which is it, are they cunningly devious or blundering idiots who can't make a good lie to save themselves?

I think Steve was being sarcastic mate.

Giasbeer, fair play to you mate if you said that back in May, i think most fans just wanted to believe he would not be sold and that the CL was the deciding factor.

We cant compete with anyone in the Premier League and the gap is going to widen even more, at this rate we wont be competing with the Championship clubs! 16 of the 24 championship clubs have played Premier league football meaning they have all had 30 million in TV money PLUS parachute payments.

I think it really is the time for Rangers and Celtic to make a move and push for an Atlantic league with the Dutch, Belgians and maybe Danish leagues.

Well spotted Gribz:thup:

I think there's a bit of a contradiction here that I can't quite resolve. On the one hand SDM and Bain are really cunning and devious and pulling the wool over our eyes and then next they are so bad at it that the say they want to do one thing and do the opposite a few days later.

So which is it, are they cunningly devious or blundering idiots who can't make a good lie to save themselves?

ill let you decide. I was told by a very very good source that Cuellar would not be a Rangers player come the new season and hey here we are!

Murray and bain are a couple of bullshitters who will tell us anything if they think some of us are stupid enough to believe them.

the only way to murray is public ridicule / humilliation , like all power freaks it's his achilles heel and until that happens he will stay securly down in his bunker.

To everyone who slaughters people for not goin back or hanging up their scarves , maybe they are too young to remember that is how change happened the last time

Absolutely spot on. It's the only way. sooner or later this will be the answer, it's just a question of how much shite we're prepared to swallow. Some people have surprisingly big appetites for shite, particularly when it's served up by shape-shifters like Murray.

for those of you who think CC left because of our elimination from Europe. I posted this last June.

http://www.gersnetonline.net/vb/showthread.php?t=7316

This why i am mad. its not something that has happened over the weekend. its been part of Murray and bains bigger picture.

Dont believe the lies that you are fed.

Don't know what inside knowledge you have , but if true, yes a disgrace.

But - did you read what Novo said? He says that Carlos told him he wanted to leave despite being offered a salary hike. No reason to disbelieve the wee man.

[GRIBZ

I think it really is the time for Rangers and Celtic to make a move and push for an Atlantic league with the Dutch, Belgians and maybe Danish leagues.

I've always been in favour of this. SDM hung his hat on the EPL a long time ago but it's now dead in the water. Just today a Standard Liege player was opining about how unfair it is that they have to qualify while the likes of England get 4 reps. Standard Liege used to be one of the biggest clubs in Europe. So it's not just Rangers. There are a lot of unhappy Euro clubs in the same boat- names like Ajax, Benfica and Galatasaray. A Euro league IMO could work alongside domestic leagues and generate huge sponsorship and tv revenues.

for those of you who think CC left because of our elimination from Europe. I posted this last June.

http://www.gersnetonline.net/vb/showthread.php?t=7316

This why i am mad. its not something that has happened over the weekend. its been part of Murray and bains bigger picture.

Dont believe the lies that you are fed.

So how come you were WRONG? He wasn't off to the highest bidder like you said in the slightest, just one that was acceptable to him who would pay the release fee in his contract.

ALL the evidence points to Rangers wanting to keep and Cuellar wanting to move because we're out of Europe. There is very little evidence to suggest otherwise. And you will now NEVER be able to prove that Cuellar would have gone had we qualified for the CL.

All you did right was predict the outcome of a 50-50 chance. Toss 10 coins and it's likely 5 would have been as right as you.

Also don't see the Cousin swap for Davis yet which you also predicted, so when it that happening?

What an idle boast.

It's usually a spanish thing is it not? Hopefully we've learned from this one. Should be �£10m not euros.

Noticed that on the website aswell... do they actually think we are that blind..