Beasley and Lafferty on the wings with Boyd and Velicka up front again would suit me fine. Depends on the Boyd situation I guess.

Miller is also back and most likely to feature to I would imagine :S

Don't think that would work, too similar. Has to a 'big man - wee man' combination - Boyd and Novo, Velicka and Novo, Boyd and Miller or Velicka and Miller. Velicka and Novo would be my preferred option

Cammy F

Don't think that would work, too similar. Has to a 'big man - wee man' combination - Boyd and Novo, Velicka and Novo, Boyd and Miller or Velicka and Miller. Velicka and Novo would be my preferred option

Cammy F

Considering the limited service they had against Falkirk, I thought they did quite well together.

Im sure Miller will almost always start, rightly or wrongly so makes some of the signings very strange unless the plan is indeed to sell Boyd (which I would hate)

As much as I like Novo, I think he is better coming off the bench in the 2nd half. I dont rate him to highly when he starts, but do off the bench.

Considering the limited service they had against Falkirk, I thought they did quite well together.

Im sure Miller will almost always start, rightly or wrongly so makes some of the signings very strange unless the plan is indeed to sell Boyd (which I would hate)

As much as I like Novo, I think he is better coming off the bench in the 2nd half. I dont rate him to highly when he starts, but do off the bench.

The last time we won the SPL title, Novo scored over 20 goals playing alongside Prso - he looks far better suited to a 4-4-2 alongside a physical striker.

Know what you mean regarding him being an impact player from the bench, but if he can get back to the form he showed during the helicopter sunday season, then he would be a major asset to us.

Cammy F

Didnt realise he had scored that many goals in a season for us tbh, but then Prso was just awesome.

I know I sound like a broken record, but Boyd will guarantee us at least 20+ goals a season.

IF it was me he would start every game but everyone knows my opinion.

All I can see at the moment is we have to many strikers and desperately need to offload Cousin and JCD imo

Miller will work his socks off but I cant see him coming good in terms of goal return. Novo I regard as an impact player (and a bloody good one) Lafferty seems best option we have for the wing and has looked good. So for me its still a Boyd Velicka partnership to start with.

Im not the manager or an expert by any means though lol

You know what is funny (or not....) ? WS bought Miller because of the graft he brings, which is fair enough.

However, he cost us 2 million in times when money is tight because he brings his industry to the team. Yet we have NOVO who brings every bit as much industry as Miller and I would go so far as say that Novo is a better finisher than Miller (which isnt saying much for either).

So we have brought Miller in when Novo can do the same job, on higher wages too no doubt - when Novo loves the club, wants to play and wants to be successful.

We should have used the 2 mill for a creative central midfielder or even a RM instead of having to use a striker (Novo) out right.

he is IMO the best corner taker we have.........he can get past the front post!!!

If he is any good at throw ins can he show Kirk....!! :fish:

The corners and set pieces have been dire..