Yip agreed, and those ar mainly central players plus you can add Aaron Niguez into the list. Then you have Novo and Beasley for the wide roles. I actually hope we sell McCulloch for the 2 million reported to Hull or Stoke, he has been very poor this calender year.

IMO we would be crazy NOT to sell McCulloch - he has turned out to be a waste of the fee (after initially looking good).

And aside from him playing poorly another reason that I would like to see him sold is that with BF and Mendes at the club we have guys who prefer to play it on the ground - with LM in the team there is that propensity to hoof it back to front up to him.

There's got to be some players shown the door, to take the wage bill down if nothing else.

Cousin, Darch and McCulloch could all leave without weakening the squad imo.

Guest caldow1

we need to start going with wide men so hope niguez is good and either beasley or burke for the other side, whipping balls in behind the other teams back line is the best way to create chances for our forwards, who is going to lose out for centre midfield roles?

There's got to be some players shown the door, to take the wage bill down if nothing else.

Cousin, Darch and McCulloch could all leave without weakening the squad imo.

Yip we need to let some go. Id sell McCulloch, Adam (if anyone wants him) and Boyd (still a weak first team starter). Hopefully that would be 6 million.

I suppose we can sell Hemdani now aswell.

Then id sell 1 from Cousin and Darcheville. Cousin is still the best striker on his day so if we got him playing well then id play him. Darcheville is a good impact player to come off the bench. Plus both these guys are strong so 1 staying could be useful.

I would rather keep JCD - as an impact player from the bench he has much more impact than Cousin would IMO. When he came on against Hearts there was an uplift in tempo due to his energy and enthusiasm.

we need to start going with wide men so hope niguez is good and either beasley or burke for the other side, whipping balls in behind the other teams back line is the best way to create chances for our forwards, who is going to lose out for centre midfield roles?

Has to be Davis for me when Fergie is fit.

I honestly dont believe some people on this site they are just never happy! Last week most people including myself was up in arms over the cuellar sale now saying we didn t have a big enough squad well weve all but signed 4 players in a week and there are people on saying we dont need all them its crazy! I would rather have too many midfielders than been left short, smith has a headache when everybody is fit as to who to pick and that can only be good for us and the team. Stop moaning and start backing the team we have a better midfield now than weve had in 6 or 7 years so enjoy it!

I honestly dont believe some people on this site they are just never happy! Last week most people including myself was up in arms over the cuellar sale now saying we didn t have a big enough squad well weve all but signed 4 players in a week and there are people on saying we dont need all them its crazy! I would rather have too many midfielders than been left short, smith has a headache when everybody is fit as to who to pick and that can only be good for us and the team. Stop moaning and start backing the team we have a better midfield now than weve had in 6 or 7 years so enjoy it!

I dont think anyone is complaining about the signings, but we would just like the dead wood trimmed to save some on wages.