Is likely to be sorted today? Or does WS maybe feel he has brought 1 option too many and Gers are stalling??

I hardly think Fulham would take the blame in the press for Rangers stalling. Why would Rangers spend most of the summer trying to sign him and then stall?

Just doesn't make the slightest bit of sense and seems another symptom of the arrival of the new quintessential paranoid Rangers fan.

I hardly think Fulham would take the blame in the press for Rangers stalling. Why would Rangers spend most of the summer trying to sign him and then stall?

Just doesn't make the slightest bit of sense and seems another symptom of the arrival of the new quintessential paranoid Rangers fan.

Sorry i forgot to get the UK versions of the papers sent across so i could see Fulham taking the blame.

I dont care what it sounds like to you but it certainly isnt anything to do with paranoia :D

Fair enough :) - it just seems to me that so many people are angling to paint Rangers are some sort of villain at every slightly negative news report.

You may not be one of them but it still adds to the perception.

Perhaps I should just comment on each assertion with it's own merits rather than lump them all together.

If you really look at some of the comments (including your last one), they seem no different to the kind of stuff we get from our enemies, so forgive me if I'm frustrated at our own fans.

Fair enough :) - it just seems to me that so many people are angling to paint Rangers are some sort of villain at every slightly negative news report.

You may not be one of them but it still adds to the perception.

Perhaps I should just comment on each assertion with it's own merits rather than lump them all together.

If you really look at some of the comments (including your last one), they seem no different to the kind of stuff we get from our enemies, so forgive me if I'm frustrated at our own fans.

I just totally wondered where the stumble on the deal had come from after I assumed it was a done deal. I wasnt aware it was Fulham's fault, i thought that they accepted the bid we offered.

Right now I also think there would be a proportion of our support who wouldnt be surprised if a deal fell through - Im however not one of them who thinks this one would fall through for any reason coming from Rangers.

:)

I just totally wondered where the stumble on the deal had come from after I assumed it was a done deal. I wasnt aware it was Fulham's fault, i thought that they accepted the bid we offered.

Right now I also think there would be a proportion of our support who wouldnt be surprised if a deal fell through - Im however not one of them who thinks this one would fall through for any reason coming from Rangers.

:)

Read the bloody posts then :fish: (just kidding) - the article said that it could collapse, thought to be over financial issues between Davis and Fulham.

It will go through. I am not sure I would prefer Davis or Bresciano to be honest. Bresciano is more naturally suited to the right side of midfield than Davis (and I cant see Davis getting a CM role with Mendes in there and also BF when he comes back - Thomson and Edu will be fighting for the grafters position). The flip side of that is that Davis is a Ger, wants to play for us, has graft and some guile but, just as importantly, is 5 years younger than Bresciano.