Hope so. The stronger the squad is come the visit to the piggery the better.

Glad you said squad. Davis isn't good enough to get in the team...... how times have changed from a week ago hey ?

Seriously though, Davis a week ago would be a starter and now he is inthe position of struggling to get in. Makes for good competition, hopefully !

Glad you said squad. Davis isn't good enough to get in the team...... how times have changed from a week ago hey ?

Seriously though, Davis a week ago would be a starter and now he is inthe position of struggling to get in. Makes for good competition, hopefully !

Absolutely. Another good centre half and I'll be even more confident we can stop the rebel rabble in their tattie munchin' tracks. :box: W.A.T.P

NO SURRENDER.

I kinda agree Craig, but Im thinking with Mendes in the team it could compliment Davis a lot.

The best way to beat Celtic is have a go at them and I dont think they can cope with teams running at them - you saw Dundee Utd give them a hard time on Sunday - therfore the more attacking players in the team the better - so playing Davis and Mendes may be the way to go against them.

I think last season I was defending WS alot for some of his formations,as IMO he didn't have a lot to choose from,this season he doesn't have that excuse,so we improved the squad quite considerably and now he can set out the team to play a more attacking formation,the question is,will he ?..........he better !!!

I think last season I was defending WS alot for some of his formations,as IMO he didn't have a lot to choose from,this season he doesn't have that excuse,so we improved the squad quite considerably and now he can set out the team to play a more attacking formation,the question is,will he ?..........he better !!!

He might let McGregor come out to the 6 yard box.:devil:

Guest damien

Fulham's Davies may see Rangers move collapse

tribalfooball.com - August 19, 2008

Fulham midfielder Steven Davis' �£3 million move to Rangers is on the verge of collapse.

The Daily Mail says the Northern Ireland midfielder was all set to complete a permanent switch to Ibrox, after making 12 appearances on loan for Walter Smith's side last season, following agreement between the clubs on a fee.

But the deal stalled over a financial hitch which is believed to be between Davis and Fulham.

Both parties were desperately trying to resolve the problem on Tuesday, with Smith looking on anxiously after earmarking the 23-year old's poise and workrate as the qualities needed to help Rangers recover from a stuttering start to the season.