sebo to rangers within 24 hrs (as per Buba)

According to Radio Clyde Rangers and Viennaaaaaaaaaaaa have agreed a price of �£1.8m and he'll be a Teddy Bear within 48 hours.

Yip, he'll be in Glasgow tomorrow or Wednesday and will be a Rangers player before the end of the week - depending on the results of the medical.

Guy from our RSC bus heard Bain 'complain' to Boyle at Motherwell on Sunday that he was going to be a busy boy this week - so don't rule out further comings and goings.

Cammy F

Guest DiocletianIsDead
Yip, he'll be in Glasgow tomorrow or Wednesday and will be a Rangers player before the end of the week - depending on the results of the medical.

Guy from our RSC bus heard Bain 'complain' to Boyle at Motherwell on Sunday that he was going to be a busy boy this week - so don't rule out further comings and goings.Cammy F

I hope so! :)

For the first time in ages I am content with the midfield and up front, and with Sebo coming in we look genuinely good all round there.

But we do need to tighten up the defence, particularly right back, and then we'll start to look almost invincible.

So bring in Sebo, a good right back - and basically I'd be happy.

I would actually prefer an experienced international at left back, because while Smith is good, he's by no means the finished article and occasionally lets himself down a wee bit. But that's not to criticise him; he is, after all, still learning and he's very young.

For the first time in ages I am content with the midfield and up front, and with Sebo coming in we look genuinely good all round there.

But we do need to tighten up the defence, particularly right back, and then we'll start to look almost invincible.

So bring in Sebo, a good right back - and basically I'd be happy.

I would actually prefer an experienced international at left back, because while Smith is good, he's by no means the finished article and occasionally lets himself down a wee bit. But that's not to criticise him; he is, after all, still learning and he's very young.

Agreed Danny, the squad is taken shape nicely and Sebo will complete a good looking Midfield to forward line.

I like Smith at LB and would stick with him, he should only be able to get better under Le Guen. If he has a few wobbles then out he comes to re-charge his batteries and in steps Ian Murray - perfect replacement.

If i had to make any further additions it would be a really good RB and maybe a centre half depending on what FanFan can do.

Latest on the Sebo saga from the Beeb:

Rangers are on the verge of sealing the deal to sign 22-year-old striker Filip Sebo from Austria Vienna.

Vienna general manager Markus Kraetschmer told The Herald: "We have found a way, but the's still something not quite agreeable with the money.

"There will be an agreement if we can work out these figures.

"We will now deal with the club and the player up until Tuesday morning and then we have decided, if the transfer is not completed, we will leave it."

Rangers chief executive Martin Bain and manager Paul Le Guen could also forget the protracted deal if there are further complications.

"I expect to speak again to Martin Bain and the agent and if Rangers move a little bit then the player will move on," said Kraetschmer.

"We have a clear plan on what we want and we will not move.

"We respect Rangers need a decision soon, too, because I have been told Paul Le Guen has a second option."

The Austrians had been holding out for �£2m for the Slovakian, who has told his club that he wants a move to Ibrox.

Rangers are believed initially to have offered in the region of �£1.2m.

Sebo joined Vienna from Artmedia Bratislava last summer and scored 22 goals in his first season as they completed a league and cup double.

The other 3 are training with the reserves and have been told they can leave. Apparently PLG just wants his first team squad training together with no distractions, so Ricksen is to train with the reserves for a while.