sebo to rangers within 24 hrs (as per Buba)

well i beg to differ, according to sources rangers have completed the signing of sebo at the price 1.7 (2 million euros).

PES 5

But this isnt yesterday at 3:59pm.... waaaay over the 24 hours now, lol.

:D

FK AUSTRIA have resigned themselves to losing prolific goalscorer Filip Sebo to Rangers just months after midfielder Libor Sionko made the same journey. However, when Sebo joins Rangers this week, he will still have something to prove to some senior players in Austrian football.

After failing to impress in what was probably his last game for the Austrian side - Sebo was comfortably outplayed by strike partner Roman Wallner, who scored the vital 1-1 equaliser for FK Austria against title favourites Red Bull Salzburg - the Slovakian striker was on the receiving end of a barbed blast from Salzburg skipper and German football legend Thomas Linke.

"I had Sebo under control all game," said Linke, before going on to doubt whether or not the Slovak would really add significantly to Rangers' attacking options.

"He is not a bad striker for Austria, but Rangers are another level altogether and I just don't believe he can help them," Linke said.

The former German World Cup starter was caught up in several tackles with Sebo, and seemed close to coming to blows with the fiery striker on a number of occasions.

"He has quite a temper," said Linke. "He tried to get to the ball, which is okay, but there was no need for all this pushing and swearing."

Linke, no lightweight himself, was "surprised by his aggressive game. I think, he wanted to impress some Scots in the stands."

Sebo was booked five minutes from time for misconduct.

Still can't find anymore info as to when/if we are signing him....