It is a pity that another Murray park graduate has failed to make the mark though. That only really leaves Hutton and possibly Smith(pre injury) who made the mark. Dare i say Burke did in spasms.

It is a pity that another Murray park graduate has failed to make the mark though. That only really leaves Hutton and possibly Smith(pre injury) who made the mark. Dare i say Burke did in spasms.

McGregor ?

Have to agree with most of the other guys. I won't be sad to see him leave if/when it happends. Who would want him though?

St Mirren?

They booed him like fuck at the last game v them, but before that they were bigging him up. wanting him to stay.

So, they can have him.

Adam has wasted numerous opportunities with us, he only has himself to blame as far as I'm concerned. The lad clearly has talent and can strike a ball, but the basics in his play just haven't improved since he broke in to the first team.

I think walter smith should shoulder some of the blame where adam is concerned. Adam was looking the part and contributing to the team when smith came back but has steadily gone backwards over the last 18 or so months.

You really do have to question smiths negative tactics last season and have to wonder if his anti football agenda has destroyed a few careers at Ibrox. Adam, whittaker, Darcheville, McCulloch to name a few all looked pretty decent at one point but have went downhill over smiths tenure.

I agree that that there are quite a few that should be shown the door but you can add anothewr name to theat list.

Its walter Smith.