Do the Hokey Cokey

Guest bigbear

Hi Merry christmas bears and bearettes

My first post.

Watched the Strickly Come Dancing christmas special and the bold Brucie(forsythe)

was doing the Hokey Coki LOL

If i get arrested on sat. i will ask strathclydes finest if they plan to arrest him.

Donald Findlay i will inform them will be representing me in court,should be fun

Edited by bigbear

Hi Merry christmas bears and bearettes

My first post.

Watched the Strickly Come Dancing christmas special and the bold Brucie(forsythe)

was doing the Hokey Coki LOL

If i get arrested on sat. i will ask strathclydes finest if they plan to arrest him.

Donald Findlay i will inform them will be representing me in court,should be fun

Welcome mate.

To be honest i can't see anyone getting arrested for singing the HK but I just wonder how much of a tolerance breach of the peace actually gives the police. Do they have to state what you were singing or is the fact you were singing enough?

What isn't surprising is that the Irish of this world do not want them, and the Scots do not want them.... so what do we do with the problem of the Plastic Oirish?

Personally I feel we should send them to France... after all they are sending us the Albanians who are Europes unwanted... lets send them The British Isles unwanted.

• 2 weeks later...