Do the Hokey Cokey

Surely by highlighting this the week before an old Firm game they know it will be sung by the Support , who would have known about this ??? had it not been front page news what is our media coming to if this is front page.

Even timmy will be pushed hard to find the hockey cockey offensive but will probably find a way.

See if anyone within our club had any bottle, they'd ensure that the hokey cokey is played before, during and after the game on Saturday.

Also, has this whole story given us a new word - preoffended?

Cammy F

Edited by CammyF

See if anyone within our club had any bottle, they'd ensure that the hokey cokey is played before, during and after the game on Saturday.

Cammy F

That's an excellent call. Show a bit of backbone and play it in the pre-match medley. If the mopes can't behave themselves when it happens it is them who should be chastised.

Cammy F

Pre-offended. That is brilliant, simply brilliant.

You have to think to yourself where will this STOP ?

They will look and search for anything at all no matter how stupid and ridiculous to be offended at and blame us for the worlds trouble's its getting beyond stupid.

wait for the Rangers fans using Orange tube trains or the Sky is Blue Headline

My Name is Timmy and i like to get offended and i if i cant find anything i will make something up and go with it - Love Us - Love Us ;) ;)

:rfc:

Are police actually allowed to arrest people at the behest of politicians and church leaders? I would have thought that they are supposed to be independent of such pressures...

They are suppose to implement the LAW and not the mere opinions of politicians and priests. They do sound like they are becoming unconstitutional puppets.

Or make that muppets.