Do the Hokey Cokey

He puts his left leg in,

his right leg out,

He does the Boydy shuffle and he turns about

To get a couple of goals he is a certain bet.

And you will hear the crowd all shout.

Oh Chrissy, chrissy Boyd.

Oh Chrissy chrissy Boyd.

Oh Chrissy Chrissy Boyd

That's what we all will shout.

Didnt some english fans used to sing this to Leeds:

You put your left leg in,

left leg out,

in out in out and kick it all about,

you do the Johnny Woodgate and knock the **** out,

thats what its all about....

Oh johnny johnny woodgate....

I went out and got blazing drunk on Saturday evening, and continued drinking yesterday. When I awoke this morning, I thought that I'd slept well and was feeling refreshed. Feck me, I've missed Xmas, New Year, my birthday and 3 months of my life - just realised that I have awoken on April 1st 2009.

This story is sinister in the extreme. Protestants being warned, pin-pointed and threatened with arrests by 'senior catholics' - surely facsism at its best.

EDIT - by the way, if you don't agree with Mr Matheson's take on the Hokey Cokey, you can send you concerns, thoughts and arguements (keep it clean and respectful) to him @ - Michael.Matheson.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Cammy F

Edited by CammyF

Now that Mr. Kearney has chosen to highlight this evil song and bring it to the attention of the world, the Catholic Church in Scotland will probably be ridiculed throughout. I'm sure the Church has nothing else to occupy itself with at this time of year.

And,as with the "Famine Song", and, if he is certain of this song's intentions (to ridicule Catholicism) has unearthed another piece of historical lunacy which is simply irrelevant on today's society. However it will now appeal to the knuckle draggers.

Kearney has given those with sectarian agendas another tool to use against each other.

So, Peter Kearney has managed to make the church he represents look stupid, enrage millions, stoke the flames of sectarianism, delight the press and given everyone else who doesn't give a damn about religion or Rangers and Celtic a right good laugh.