Do the Hokey Cokey

it says in the original article that this was a response to rumours that gers fans were going to sing it anyway, as discussed online (or hinted at that).

Does anyone know if this kind of idea was first hatched at a certain other website? or is it a complete bizarre fabrication?

it says in the original article that this was a response to rumours that gers fans were going to sing it anyway, as discussed online (or hinted at that).

Does anyone know if this kind of idea was first hatched at a certain other website? or is it a complete bizarre fabrication?

A little of both I think.

I believe a small number had suggested singing a modified version at Boruc for dropping the ball at Miller's feet last time out. However I don't believe the intentions were sinister. A small number proposing an idea on FF is some distance away from an organised campaign for a song which as of yet had not been sung in any case.

Not for the first time, the Irish press say what our own press should be:

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/put-your-leg-in-it-1583540.html

Though our press should not instigate such nonsense in the first place.

If even the Irish themselves can see it, is it not about time our media and politicians ceased with this perverse mock outrage on behalf of the Irish RCs?

From everything I've seen over there, the article is fairly typical of the good folks of the republic, who have bent their backs to more constructive work than concerning themselves with the pseudo-oirish bigots who pollute our own country.

The truth is we have more in common with the majority in today's Ireland than we do with the willingly-offended trash who live amongst us. If only they WOULD go home .... or go anywhere.