The memory of him picking his nose during the sky tv interview jumps out to me and reminds me how much of a joke he is!

Im not 1 to boo our own players but i want Adam to Fuck off - Worst ever Ranger!!

And want does WS see in him???

Looks as if everyone is of the same opinion regarding Adam, well everyone apart from WS. His inclusion yesterday, especially after not featuring is totally baffling.

Must have been for the shop window surely but if thats the case he's done more harm than good!

Looks as if everyone is of the same opinion regarding Adam, well everyone apart from WS. His inclusion yesterday, especially after not featuring is totally baffling.

Must have been for the shop window surely but if thats the case he's done more harm than good!

Aye and if everybody thinks he is gash,then that will only make WS to keep playing him :ffs:

It's a strange one Ian but cant come as too much of a suprise really. Seen for a while now players playing out of position and players coming in who are simply not good enough while promising youngsters aren't getting a sniff.

It's a strange one Ian but cant come as too much of a suprise really. Seen for a while now players playing out of position and players coming in who are simply not good enough while promising youngsters aren't getting a sniff.

Calscot is right to a certain extent you just can't just bring in all youth players willy nilly. No Team filled with youth players has ever won the league. But Fleck and Aaron should be getting a chance at the top level to see what they are worth. Going on Aarons first ten minutes in the first team he has certainly deserved more playing time. He certainly couldn't have done much worse than Adam.

Being picky but Manu did it with Beckham, Butt, Scholes and the Nevilles. Everton with Rooney, Arsenal with Walcott, Fabregas etc

Different league yes but the principal is the same.

I'm not really complaining about Lafferty as I think he is just being played out of position, but Adam has had numerous chances and seems to have gone backwards.