Rangers consider loan move for David Healy

Not David Healy again.... I expect us to be linked with Robbie Fowler within the day.

A player me and Jon always wanted us linked with, but i think even both of us wouldnt want him now as he is totally finished. How he even got a contract at Blackburn was beyond me.

However it wouldnt surprise me on a pay as you play/score basis.

IMO Calscot is right by saying WS has assembled a huge squad but utilising a small one. The other thing is his lack of consistancy giving players a chance.

I dont think we need a left sided player until we have given Beasley, Aaron or Novo a run there. All are capable IMO.

Hemdani is a player who should be played IMO, he has quality and if he is a paid employee then use his talents rather than waste 17k a week. This also puts him in the shop window.

Its the Daillys, Burkes, McCullochs, Adams that should join JCD and be trimmed.

A player me and Jon always wanted us linked with, but i think even both of us wouldnt want him now as he is totally finished. How he even got a contract at Blackburn was beyond me.

However it wouldnt surprise me on a pay as you play/score basis.

IMO Calscot is right by saying WS has assembled a huge squad but utilising a small one. The other thing is his lack of consistancy giving players a chance.

I dont think we need a left sided player until we have given Beasley, Aaron or Novo a run there. All are capable IMO.

Hemdani is a player who should be played IMO, he has quality and if he is a paid employee then use his talents rather than waste 17k a week. This also puts him in the shop window.

Its the Daillys, Burkes, McCullochs, Adams that should join JCD and be trimmed.

And most of all:

Walter Smith

I don't understand having someone like Hemdani in the squad and not using him as the guy is obviously talented. He could have come in as a direct replacement for Thomson when he got injured but unfortunately Ferguson came back then and that was that.

I also don't understand not giving Beasley a run on the left. I thought he did fairly well for us last season before getting injured and while many have said he's too lightweight, I thought the exact opposite. He got stuck in and looked much more determined than many wingers I've seen recently, not to say he wasn't afraid of having a pop at goal. Where did it all go wrong for him?

Its strange when you see the list of players WS has signed and how few are actually regulars for us. Scary when you see just how much they've cost as well. If a few of them were for the future then why weren't they loaned back to the clubs we signed them from or put out on loan elsewhere for example?

Hemdani and Thomson are so very different it's untrue.

Hemdani is a decent possession player who takes up good positiosn to shield the back four and make interceptions. He cannot make a forward pass and has no contribution to going forward.

Thomson is a great tackler, a ball winner. One of his main attributes is his work rate and the ground he covers, never giving the opposition a momments rest. He has hte physicality to help us win a midfield battle. He can sometimes get forward to good effect, but does this less than say Fergie or Mendes.

Both are defensive mids, but their style and attributes are nothing alike.

Hemdani, imo, is never a player for the SPL!

I still think bringing Hemdani in would have been worth a go this season as our defence has been well shaky since day one and we've given away some very slack goals. Giving them more protection might have helped, even though it would have meant us playing a bit more of a negative formation even in the SPL.

As for Beasley, I thought he had potential to do a job for us and still do, but there's no doubt he's gone off the boil. He was never the finished article, but I thought once he settled and had a run in the team he'd give us some pace & width.

I agree with Ascender, Hemdani should have been playing. I even think Hemdani and Thomson could have worked together allowing 2 wide men to have free roles.

WS is stubborn as fook!!!

It's nothing to do with stubborness.

A Hemdani - Thomson middle 2 would be horrific. Playing Hemdani in Scotland is pointless, he's a big shitebag who rarely ever makes a tackle, essential in any game of football but more so in the blood and guts SPL. :brick:

Walter has of course made errors. But Hemdani has done nothing to suggest he woudl be effective in the SPL and how anyone who watches him play can staunchly believe otherwise is dumfounding.

Especially from guys who like to chide Ferguson for passing sideways. Hemdani is a million times more guilty of this than Barry.

It's nothing to do with stubborness.

A Hemdani - Thomson middle 2 would be horrific. Playing Hemdani in Scotland is pointless, he's a big shitebag who rarely ever makes a tackle, essential in any game of football but more so in the blood and guts SPL. :brick:

Walter has of course made errors. But Hemdani has done nothing to suggest he woudl be effective in the SPL and how anyone who watches him play can staunchly believe otherwise is dumfounding.

Especially from guys who like to chide Ferguson for passing sideways. Hemdani is a million times more guilty of this than Barry.

Totally disagree. How come Hemdani was our best player 2 seasons ago and strolled through SPL matches.

Just because a player doesnt give 100% blood and guts doesnt make him a bad player, i said the same about Lovenkrands. If we had 11 Terry Hurlocks in the team we would lose more games than we would win.

Totally disagree. How come Hemdani was our best player 2 seasons ago and strolled through SPL matches.

Just because a player doesnt give 100% blood and guts doesnt make him a bad player, i said the same about Lovenkrands. If we had 11 Terry Hurlocks in the team we would lose more games than we would win.

Hemdani was the best of a very bad bunch though in that season.

I dont think we have enough creativity in our midfield, that is where our problem is - and Hemdani doesnt provide that. We need some creativity and then play that person beside either Mendes or Ferguson.

Hemdani is decent but he would get overrun by players with pace and directness