Its a fucking disgrace and I really hope its the thing which will finally show many supporters exactly what SDM is doing to our club and they wise up.

But here is the rub..... what can they do ? Not renew season tickets ? Another nail in the coffin.

SDM wants to go and no-one wants to buy.

We really ARE in the shit.

But here is the rub..... what can they do ? Not renew season tickets ? Another nail in the coffin.

SDM wants to go and no-one wants to buy.

We really ARE in the shit.

First step would be to protest if it comes to it. Because the last time there was a protest, it was only a minority despite the dire straits we were in and the usual nonsense was trotted out that "its not the Rangers way" and how SDM shouldn't be criticised.

Given the size of the club & its support, I find it hard to believe there's no-one out there who could run this club better than Murray. There must be a happy medium between financial ruin and running the club on a shoestring, whilst still competing for the SPL and getting in to Europe each season. I've not got the skill or experience to dissect the figures, but it was clear even to me that there's gross mis-management in the running of this club.

The problem is, how long would the fans give any new owner to turn things around? Stripping out the dead wood on and off the pitch (including the jobs for the boys brigade) could take ages to get right.

I'm surprised there are not more happy posts on here as there have been loads of threads on Boyd and 50% seem to think he's rubbish and can only score against the wee teams. There are some calling for Valicka to get a chance and they may now get their wish.

I'm not sure what to make of it all and I'd like to know what the final fee is. If it's decent and we buy a credible replacement for less money then it's time to wait and see again.

I wasn't Boyd's biggest fan but I was a lot more pro than against him. His 18 goals should have answered a lot of critics, but then that's why he's now a wanted man.

You really can't blame him for leaving after never being a favourite with the management or fans.

It does look like we're in dire straights and it makes you wonder what prompted us to buy misfits such as Lafferty, Edu and Velicka and giving others like Daily a new contract, when more prudent spending could help to keep our better players.

However, I can imagine the complaints from the fans if we hadn't spent.

The sale of Hutton and Cuellar made financial sense as the offers were so huge but it looks like we're starting to cut into the bones of our squad rather than trimming the fat.

We're selling because we have to m8 as Frankie is telling us. We won't be signing any replacement for Boyd, we have to work with what we have unless more go of course!!

It looks like Lafferty or velicka up front with KM.........

Why didn't we take the money on offer for McCulloch at the start of the season and why were we allowed to spend as much as we did? Why did we sign Daily on another year, waste of money we can't afford.