Murray Must Go banner at McDairmid Park

And you base that sweeping statement on what evidence exactly? Perhaps if he ever affords us the opportunity we may test your theory, until then it looks like conjecture alone.

I've seen Miller have good games this season, if that's what you mean.

Perhaps you weren't at them or had a different opinion on his performance, but there have been games that the general consensus with the guys I go with and everyone sitting around me was that he played well, and got at least one MOTM (Hibs for one).

I'm also sure Frankie has given him 8/10 on a few match reports.

Perhaps everyone above is wrong in their assessments?

Tbh MF i've always wondered what he has that many sunday league footballers don't?

Hard work (who doesn't have that?) and a little pace, but certainly nothing electric or that will really make the difference at the top level.

I think it's just that he plies his trade at a time when we are almost devoid of any real talent in this country. It's not entirely surprising that someone occasionally gains recognition in those circumstances. Decades of Walter Smiths have seen to that.

I've seen Miller have good games this season, if that's what you mean.

Perhaps you weren't at them or had a different opinion on his performance, but there have been games that the general consensus with the guys I go with and everyone sitting around me was that he played well, and got at least one MOTM (Hibs for one).

I'm also sure Frankie has given him 8/10 on a few match reports.

Perhaps everyone above is wrong in their assessments?

TBH, I'm really not that interested in everyone else's opinions and tend just to post what I believe.

TBH, I'm really not that interested in everyone else's opinions and tend just to post what I believe.

I'd stake my life on the fact that most people who'd organise 'Murray must go' or 'PLG must go' or 'Walter Smith must go' type banners or protests feel exactly the same maineflyer. These days they're probably picking up on the sentiments of other Gers fans they know, but more so those of some posters on internet forums. I can guarantee though, that they haven't done a thorough census of all fans opinions before voicing their opinion in the form of protest banners etc. Handing out some leaflets or whatever is one thing, but doing a thorough census of 45,000 Ibrox attending Gers fans is another story altogether. The logistics involved make it an almost impossible task. I'd be seriously interested in seeing the results of a thoroughly conducted census though....

I'd stake my life on the fact that most people who'd organise 'Murray must go' or 'PLG must go' or 'Walter Smith must go' type banners or protests feel exactly the same maineflyer. These days they're probably picking up on the sentiments of other Gers fans they know, but more so those of some posters on internet forums. I can guarantee though, that they haven't done a thorough census of all fans opinions before voicing their opinion in the form of protest banners etc. Handing out some leaflets or whatever is one thing, but doing a thorough census of 45,000 Ibrox attending Gers fans is another story altogether. The logistics involved make it an almost impossible task. I'd be seriously interested in seeing the results of a thoroughly conducted census though....

Shroomz, are you happy with the team we have just now and the way we are playing? Also being so much in debt and having to sell our best players to get some money?

Most of your posts seem to say you are, sorry if I am wrong!

Who was the guy on Real Radio phone in tonight who said, the club doesnt belong to the fans it belongs to David Murray, hes is the man that put the money in.

I never heard the phone in but if some fans believe that then we're never going to unite and move forward. If they have read the protest campaign surely it would start to sink in a little bit what SDM has not done in the last decade or more and him and his supporters are living of the past glories.........