Murray Must Go banner at McDairmid Park

dont want to point out the obvious but murray wants to go! so there is little point of campaigning to get rid of him.

Should have a smith one instead. How the hell he could keep the starting eleven on the park fro 70 minutes was beyond me. the midfield was atrocious with davis and mendes fighting it out for worst player on the park. only plus was seeing fleck for 5 minutes. i seen more flair and guile in that time from the lad than i did fro th entire 90 minutes from the whole team put together.

Bloody joke he hasnt featured so far this season.

I dont know what game u were watchin gisa but to say mendes and davis were the 2 worst players on the pitch is beyond me. how much possesion did ferguson give away, broadfoot was non-exsisent first half, weir was toiling. i thought macgregor and davis were 2 of the best players out a bad bunch on the park. Davis seemed to be the only player with a bit of effort about his play.

I dont know what game u were watchin gisa but to say mendes and davis were the 2 worst players on the pitch is beyond me. how much possesion did ferguson give away, broadfoot was non-exsisent first half, weir was toiling. i thought macgregor and davis were 2 of the best players out a bad bunch on the park. Davis seemed to be the only player with a bit of effort about his play.

Magic was MOM for me.

Mendes second.

Davis bad FH but good second.

Worst player? Miller by a mile. Done SFA apart from a few fancy dummies. One did cause the goal i will admit but apart from that he was woeful. Fleck done more in the 6 minutes he was on than Miller did in the rest of the game. Only bad finishing from Davis stopped Fleck getting an assist.

Guest enigmablue
I'm not saying we should be keeping our mouths shut or burying our heads, but I seriously doubt that such a protest banner will do us any good either, since I fail to see how it could be an even remotely appealing sight for anyone interested in buying out SDM. That raises the question in my mind as to what on earth is the point of doing such a thing since SDM knows fine well that some of the fans hate him & want him out ASAP. We don't need a big banner/s to tell him that, since it's obviously going to culminate in more bad press & essentially just airing our dirty laundry in public. I'd rather not be giving other SPL teams any further reason to be laughing up their sleeves.

I think that with feelings running high its best to have the discussion brought up more and more so as to turn the screw. However, I'd prefer a different campaign than 'Murray out' which as other have pointed out is something all parties do agree upon.

To make the Gers attractive to anyone in the current climate, SDM is going to have to shift his asking price. So with this in mind and SDM's 'ego' one of his biggest flaws why not try to offer him a way out where by the fans/buyer get change and he gets out. I'm a bit thin on detail but i'm sure Bluedell or others with more financial acument than myself could put together a possible scenario. Anyway the slogan should be 'Legacy not Liability' e.g. SDM drops his price way beyond what's expected, he's suddenly a 'good guy' again with the best interest fo RFC at heart and we get change happening sooner rather than later.

I think that with feelings running high its best to have the discussion brought up more and more so as to turn the screw. However, I'd prefer a different campaign than 'Murray out' which as other have pointed out is something all parties do agree upon.

To make the Gers attractive to anyone in the current climate, SDM is going to have to shift his asking price. So with this in mind and SDM's 'ego' one of his biggest flaws why not try to offer him a way out where by the fans/buyer get change and he gets out. I'm a bit thin on detail but i'm sure Bluedell or others with more financial acument than myself could put together a possible scenario. Anyway the slogan should be 'Legacy not Liability' e.g. SDM drops his price way beyond what's expected, he's suddenly a 'good guy' again with the best interest fo RFC at heart and we get change happening sooner rather than later.

Yup - Murray Out.

I agree with all that. Just to pick up on the Boyd/Miller point though.

In the first half it was Boyd chasing back and harrying defenders, as much as his pace or fitness allows. So when we regained possession Miller was the focal point of the attack.

Whose fault was that tactical blunder. Rather than playing to our strengths we were playing to our weaknesses!

But Miller can hold it up and paly it on, Boyd can't. He is a run at goal and score player. He has very little hold up talent. I thought Miller had a decent game as far as he could with the fact that St Johnstone had us on the back foot in midfield for most of the game.

davis enjoys a lot of favour but for me the guy has slipped into the confort zone again. he is a player that i like but far to often he contributes little to the cause and could do with a spell on the bench. our main problem last night was the midfield. They were all dire and outclassed by a first division outfit. but being outlclassed by all and sundry is something we have all become accustomed to under walter smith.

HE is our biggest problem. And i would like him leave as soon as possible.

But Miller can hold it up and paly it on, Boyd can't. He is a run at goal and score player. He has very little hold up talent. I thought Miller had a decent game as far as he could with the fact that St Johnstone had us on the back foot in midfield for most of the game.

2 months ago I wuld have agreed with you Wija, but Boyd's link up play has improved no end in the last few weeks.

His first touch is much better, he shields the ball and, for the first time in his career, he is looking at laying it off to team-mates. The sad thing is that he is having to do it because he is having to drop so deep to get a sniff of the ball (as we either lump it up the park which bounces back to midfield or our midfield just arent providing any service).

I think that Boyd's link-up play and holding of the ball is much better recently.