Murray Must Go banner at McDairmid Park

It certainly wont do us any harm though - or are you a believer that it is better to keep your mouth shut ?

The very future of our club could be at stake yet you wish we would bury our heads ?

I'm not saying we should be keeping our mouths shut or burying our heads, but I seriously doubt that such a protest banner will do us any good either, since I fail to see how it could be an even remotely appealing sight for anyone interested in buying out SDM. That raises the question in my mind as to what on earth is the point of doing such a thing since SDM knows fine well that some of the fans hate him & want him out ASAP. We don't need a big banner/s to tell him that, since it's obviously going to culminate in more bad press & essentially just airing our dirty laundry in public. I'd rather not be giving other SPL teams any further reason to be laughing up their sleeves.

dont want to point out the obvious but murray wants to go! so there is little point of campaigning to get rid of him.

Should have a smith one instead. How the hell he could keep the starting eleven on the park fro 70 minutes was beyond me. the midfield was atrocious with davis and mendes fighting it out for worst player on the park. only plus was seeing fleck for 5 minutes. i seen more flair and guile in that time from the lad than i did fro th entire 90 minutes from the whole team put together.

Bloody joke he hasnt featured so far this season.

The banner raises the issue to those fans who may not get online to be aware of current feelings amongst such fans.

As for the introduction of Fleck, you are quite correct. St Johnstone were tiring but the lad found the space and touch other players couldn't for the previous 85mins.

Davis was awful again (other than the last 15mins) or so and seems to suffer badly from spikes/troughs in confidence. Not to mention an 'ability' to shirk out of 50/50 challenges.

Ferguson was disgraceful and if he got any deeper would have been playing sweeper. Not that he would have tracked any runs then either.

Naismith tried hard and had a few decent touches but was clearly unfit - Aaron or Fleck should have played ahead of him.

Mendes flitted in and out of the game as usual but was generally anonymous and that's why we could have lost 3 or 4 goals in the first half.

Defence played reasonably well but sat far too deep.

Miller was abysmal and Boyd seemed to work hard enough at times but had no support and even less strength in the challenge.

Like I say, unacceptable.

Just saw this on the 'As it happened' on the BBC:

2156: "I'm a season ticket holder at Ibrox and those opinions among the stands here at St Johnstone claiming we want Murray out are a load of rubbish. Too many part-time fans with part-time memories." An anonymous text to 80295.

Interesting..

The banner raises the issue to those fans who may not get online to be aware of current feelings amongst such fans.

As for the introduction of Fleck, you are quite correct. St Johnstone were tiring but the lad found the space and touch other players couldn't for the previous 85mins.

Davis was awful again (other than the last 15mins) or so and seems to suffer badly from spikes/troughs in confidence. Not to mention an 'ability' to shirk out of 50/50 challenges.

Ferguson was disgraceful and if he got any deeper would have been playing sweeper. Not that he would have tracked any runs then either.

Naismith tried hard and had a few decent touches but was clearly unfit - Aaron or Fleck should have played ahead of him.

Mendes flitted in and out of the game as usual but was generally anonymous and that's why we could have lost 3 or 4 goals in the first half.

Defence played reasonably well but sat far too deep.

Miller was abysmal and Boyd seemed to work hard enough at times but had no support and even less strength in the challenge.

Like I say, unacceptable.

I agree with all that. Just to pick up on the Boyd/Miller point though.

In the first half it was Boyd chasing back and harrying defenders, as much as his pace or fitness allows. So when we regained possession Miller was the focal point of the attack.

Whose fault was that tactical blunder. Rather than playing to our strengths we were playing to our weaknesses!

Just saw this on the 'As it happened' on the BBC:

2156: "I'm a season ticket holder at Ibrox and those opinions among the stands here at St Johnstone claiming we want Murray out are a load of rubbish. Too many part-time fans with part-time memories." An anonymous text to 80295.

Interesting..

Part-time fans who went travelling on a cold winters night paying money to watch a match that is freeto view on telly.