True but we still have better options than Hemdani.

Possibly, but only if they are played. Davis would be 1 but he is used wide. Jury is out on Edu as he hasnt played. Thomson is injured and i wouldnt have Ferguson in the team. Adam is supposed to be a central midfielder but id rather have Pat Butcher in the team.

The Hemdani fan club just seem to like a touch of class and quality and someone who knows how to control a ball/pass. Just because he doesnt act like Terry Hurlock doesnt mean he shouldnt be in the midfield.

But if you can't tackle your a god awful defensive mid/centre back.

Noone said anything about Terry hurlock. That's a pathetic attempt to deflect from the glaring deficiencies of a sevrely limited football.

But he comes from france and is a big pansy (sorry skillful player) so we'll ignore the fact that women footballers could bully him out of a game.

I don't like to be so headstrong and refuse to consider other people's opinions but the Hemdani ass-kissing is dumfounding.

if you're going to slag players for not being well rounded Hemdani should be near the top of the list.

The only reason people love him is for the same reason they hate Fergie, simple posession football, go figure.

Ps Craig take your point about Fergie, but Hemdani appear criticism immune by comparison.

I think some people forget football is a contact sport. If it were not then BH would be the player people make out.

But if you can't tackle your a god awful defensive mid/centre back.

Noone said anything about Terry hurlock. That's a pathetic attempt to deflect from the glaring deficiencies of a sevrely limited football.

But he comes from france and is a big pansy (sorry skillful player) so we'll ignore the fact that women footballers could bully him out of a game.

I don't like to be so headstrong and refuse to consider other people's opinions but the Hemdani ass-kissing is dumfounding.

if you're going to slag players for not being well rounded Hemdani should be near the top of the list.

The only reason people love him is for the same reason they hate Fergie, simple posession football, go figure.

Ps Craig take your point about Fergie, but Hemdani appear criticism immune by comparison.

I think some people forget football is a contact sport. If it were not then BH would be the player people make out.

Your way off the mark here, poor post for you! Nobody has mentioned they love Hemdani and ass kiss him.

You compared Hemdani and Boyds deficiencies earlier but Boyd cant even trap a ball.

Then to just say he is a pansy and women could knock him off the ball is poor also.

No its not, im merely making the point you dont have to put yourself about with solid tackles everywhere to be a midfielder. I much rather see a player with composure, the ability to mark a proper pass and pick out players....Ferguson used to have this and Hemdani has it whenever Ive seen him especially in bigger matches.

It seems your team would be made up of 1 keeper, 9 ball winners and Kris Boyd. A team needs a mixture of determination, pace, flair, skill, ball winners, composure, quality.

For my tuppence worth, Ferguson is probably rightly getting a bit of flack lately but even right now, all he's doing is similar stuff to Hemdani - but still doing it hell of a lot better.

To me Ferguson seems passed it but he's still a more effective player than Hemdani.

For my tuppence worth, Ferguson is probably rightly getting a bit of flack lately but even right now, all he's doing is similar stuff to Hemdani - but still doing it hell of a lot better.

To me Ferguson seems passed it but he's still a more effective player than Hemdani.

Sadly (for our club) I believe you are correct on all counts. BF is past it and Hemdani isnt the answer. I would move Davis inside and use Novo wide right (or give Fleck or Aaron a chance) and drop BF. But we al know that WS simply wont do it.

Your way off the mark here, poor post for you! Nobody has mentioned they love Hemdani and ass kiss him.

You compared Hemdani and Boyds deficiencies earlier but Boyd cant even trap a ball.

Then to just say he is a pansy and women could knock him off the ball is poor also.

No its not, im merely making the point you dont have to put yourself about with solid tackles everywhere to be a midfielder. I much rather see a player with composure, the ability to mark a proper pass and pick out players....Ferguson used to have this and Hemdani has it whenever Ive seen him especially in bigger matches.

It seems your team would be made up of 1 keeper, 9 ball winners and Kris Boyd. A team needs a mixture of determination, pace, flair, skill, ball winners, composure, quality.

Frankly bullshit, the last comment is particularly childish.

It seems your team would be made up of a keeper, 9 pansies who can't tackle and only pass backwards and Sebo. :rolleyes:

I was not comparing Boyd and Hemdani's deficiencies. I was comparing the fact that one has their negative aspects overlooked because of (a comparatively very small) positive, whilst the other's huge positives (doing the thing that wins games) is overlooked to attack his deficiencies.

I don't care what anyone says (and i'm not asking for a Terry Hurlock) but a defensive midfielder/centre bacl who cannot/refuses to tackle, not to mention header, nor make a forward pass is nigh on useless.

If we expect Boyd to be the complete player in his position, why do we not expect the same from the frenchman? :confused: