I dont understand the clamour for him to play.

I understand the clamour for a fast, attacking winger who will run at his opposite fullback to play.

Unfortunately the second statement does not describe Beasley and when people talk of him as such I think they must be watching a different player.

Naismith, Novo and potentially Aaron could provide the qualities I mention though.

If I thought he would command a fee he would be first out the door for me.

Think beasley was a promising player with psv but i remember watching him a few times with Man city and thought he was fast and tricky but far too lightweight for our game. Dont think he will ever hold down a regular place in our team. Suprised there hasnt been any offers for him though because i think he is a bit of an icon in the USA think he has captained the national team a few times.

I don't remember hearing what wage he was on - does anyone happen to know? I imagine it will be considerable.

I don't know for sure so really no help to you but i think he is in the 12-15.000 group.

Hemdani!!! Get Walter out. I rest my case.

To be fair, WS didnt sign Hemdani and IIRC Hemdani hasnt been given an extension or pay raise since WS came in. WS hasn't played him but the team should be selected on ability to contribute, not on their salary.

The wages meted out to players is incredible and we have far too many being paid considerable sums but not contributing nor getting the chance to - but the contracts are Bain's domain, no ? I rest my case......

To be fair, WS didnt sign Hemdani and IIRC Hemdani hasnt been given an extension or pay raise since WS came in. WS hasn't played him but the team should be selected on ability to contribute, not on their salary.

The wages meted out to players is incredible and we have far too many being paid considerable sums but not contributing nor getting the chance to - but the contracts are Bain's domain, no ? I rest my case......

IIRC If I Recall/Remember Correctly - I had to google that one:)

In my opinion (IMO) Hemdani should have had more playing time, but that is only my opinion.