IIRC If I Recall/Remember Correctly - I had to google that one:)

In my opinion (IMO) Hemdani should have had more playing time, but that is only my opinion.

Lol, took me ages to work out that IIRC too Pete.

I agree, but it isnt WS's fault that he is on such large wages. It IS his fault that he doesnt play Hemdani. That said, I wouldn't play Hemdani either - I think we have better options.

If Hemdani was the player that some on here laud him out to be then why is it we dont have much by way of interest in taking him off our hands - I bet we would let him go on a free just to free up the wages !!

Lol, took me ages to work out that IIRC too Pete.

I agree, but it isnt WS's fault that he is on such large wages. It IS his fault that he doesnt play Hemdani. That said, I wouldn't play Hemdani either - I think we have better options.

If Hemdani was the player that some on here laud him out to be then why is it we dont have much by way of interest in taking him off our hands - I bet we would let him go on a free just to free up the wages !!

Unfortunately that is the risk in taking big name cheapo's, once they have a wage they will never earn again it beats there motivation to find another team.

Unfortunately that is the risk in taking big name cheapo's, once they have a wage they will never earn again it beats there motivation to find another team.

And that over-sized salary would be down to the wonderful negotiating skills of Martin Bain.

Bain is a jumped up salesman, nothing more.

The Hemdani situation is strange as he has seemed to disappear off the planet. He isnt even getting reserve games, when the likes of Buffel (who wasnt in the plans either) did play 2nd string games.

WS must rate him to an extent as he was always in for Euro games.

Its a baffling one, and I agree with Pete that he should have had more game time. We you list our centre midfield on paper it makes for great reading but WS doesnt have a clue how to utilise it - Hemdani, Thomson, Davis, Mendes, Edu and Ferguson. Looking at that list Ferguson is the bad apple and this spreads round the team and gives a bad knock on effect. The jury is still out on Edu as he hasnt kicked a ball.

I dont think hemdani has done much wrong to be honest with u. I dont think he is a bad player, i wouldnt drop mendes or thomson for him but the way ferguson had been playing basically for the whole of december and hemdani was fit i would have flung him in because ferguson was a passenger. Remember hemdani was the captain at marseille and was in the team that got to the uefa cup final with them. So i dont think u become a bad player over night. He rarely wasted the ball without being to flambouyent he just did the easy simple thing in the middle of the park, yes he lacked about of power and determination but i dont think he was a bad player.

What I don't understand from the Hemdani fan club can be summed up using Boyd as an example. You wouldn't overlook Boyd's deficiencies because he bangs in an obscene amount of goals, so why is it ok to overlook Hemdani's glaring deficiencies (the main one being he cant/refuses to make a tackle) because he can play short passes back or sideways? :confused:

so why is it ok to overlook Hemdani's glaring deficiencies (the main one being he cant/refuses to make a tackle) because he can play short passes back or sideways? :confused:

That said.... some overlook the deficiencies of BF, despite them being the same ones.

What I don't understand from the Hemdani fan club can be summed up using Boyd as an example. You wouldn't overlook Boyd's deficiencies because he bangs in an obscene amount of goals, so why is it ok to overlook Hemdani's glaring deficiencies (the main one being he cant/refuses to make a tackle) because he can play short passes back or sideways? :confused:

The Hemdani fan club just seem to like a touch of class and quality and someone who knows how to control a ball/pass. Just because he doesnt act like Terry Hurlock doesnt mean he shouldnt be in the midfield.

The Hemdani fan club just seem to like a touch of class and quality and someone who knows how to control a ball/pass. Just because he doesnt act like Terry Hurlock doesnt mean he shouldnt be in the midfield.

True but we still have better options than Hemdani.