I got to 4 starts. 1-2005 2-2006 and the last one.

That's only 3 starts you mention pete, but you can discount the 2005 one for sure since he was still playing for Kilmarnock. His debut for Rangers was on 07/01/2006.

I have never hidden the fact i am not a great Boyd fan. I am different to gribz though in that i do think he does have a value at the club. I would certainly play him in games where Rangers are certain to dominate but not in games where you need 11 guy's fighting for every ball.

Pete is right, we need pace against there defence. Boyd and Lafferty have none whatsoever. If we are relying on punting balls up to boyd then we wont get a sniff at goal as the masterful Boyd cant control it.

I keep forgetting about Naismith. So if we are ruling Novo out then Id go with Naismith and Miller in a 4-4-2

Miller has done very little in the last two months though and not scored in 9.

Could be sods law he comes in and scores, I'd rather put money on Boyd doing it though.

It really does depend on the formation we deploy. 4-4-2, Boyd has to start. 4-5-1 you can bank on it being Miller.

We'll just have to end the topic there. I wouldnt bet sweets on Boyd in this type of game.

When he came on against Aberdeen he wasnt better than Miller was and the open chance he got was a free header and he fluffed it.

He was shocking on saturday against Utd and his attitude looks to have gone down again and he is sulking. Maybe we need Burley to do us another favour in order for him to raise his game.

You cant fault Millers effort he will at least run all day, but Boyd looks like he is carrying a bear on his back.