Miller had the luxury of having a very on-form Cousin playing beside him at Parkhead. You think he would be as effective with Lafferty ?

Sorry Gribz but your disapproval of Boyd is clouding your judgement. You would prefer we played Miller up top against Celtic rather then Boyd because Boyd doesn't score against Celtic ? Miller has gone 9 games now without scoring - so you want him to be our main goal threat ?

I am sure Celtic would be shiteing themselves at the thought :yawn:

Miller had the luxury of having a very on-form Cousin playing beside him at Parkhead. You think he would be as effective with Lafferty ?

Sorry Gribz but your disapproval of Boyd is clouding your judgement. You would prefer we played Miller up top against Celtic rather then Boyd because Boyd doesn't score against Celtic ? Miller has gone 9 games now without scoring - so you want him to be our main goal threat ?

I am sure Celtic would be shiteing themselves at the thought :yawn:

Cousin wasnt on form, he just turned it on for 1 game, he came in for that game out of nowhere and showed the other strikers how to play.

If you asked the Celtic defence who they would rather play against they would probably say either. 1) Boyd wont make them sweat and 2) Millers form wont trouble them.

Personally id play neither! If Novo makes it id go with him and Lafferty, but if it is 4-5-1 then Miller would start ahead of Boyd anyday of the week.

Cousin wasnt on form, he just turned it on for 1 game, he came in for that game out of nowhere and showed the other strikers how to play.

If you asked the Celtic defence who they would rather play against they would probably say either. 1) Boyd wont make them sweat and 2) Millers form wont trouble them.

Personally id play neither! If Novo makes it id go with him and Lafferty, but if it is 4-5-1 then Miller would start ahead of Boyd anyday of the week.

Yeah but you would never say any different though would you.

Like Craig, I'm baffled at your constant want of leaving out the most lethal striker in the SPL!

I'd like to try Boyd and Lafferty, Novo has already been ruled out I believe.

IF it's a 4-4-2 which unfortunately, I think is unlikely, iut would probably be Boyd and Miller.

Personally i would prefer two smaller fast players up front as i think caldwell and McAnus love to see Boyd in the starting line up. I would go 4-5-1\4-3-3

Playing:

Davis------Mendes-------Fergie-------Neighsmith

---------------------Fleck---------------

----------------Novo(1)\Miller(2) Lafferty(3)Boyd(4)

We need speed up front not Height imo.

I just cant agree Pete and probably unlikely to until Boyd shows a severe lack/dip in form. He's our best goal threat regardless of his shortcomings (which he has worked on and improved).

With Novo out, I'd rather Lafferty (maybe to early) or Naismith. Him and Boyd had a great partnership at Killie iirc