Im counting the league titles mate!! And i dont single out Boyd, its to do with the other average players, the likes Adam and Burke (thankfully who moved on).

But then you also wanted Sebo to get a game ahead of Boyd, a player who without a shadow of a doubt proved he is PISH, and funnily enough is still showing it in France.

Boyd is not the reason we havent won the title - he is an element to it but given it is a squad game then there are about 23 others you could blame.

And, in fact, to put a spin on your "I'm counting league titles" theory. How many points did we lose the league by last year ? two, right ? How many times did Boyd play against Celtic ? None. Perhaps, just perhaps, had Boyd played in any of the two games we lost at Parkhead then he might have scored the goal which secured us a draw and, hence, the league.

So whilst you can count all those league titles we have lost you could just as easily say, last season anyway, that by NOT playing Boyd cost us the league.

But then you also wanted Sebo to get a game ahead of Boyd, a player who without a shadow of a doubt proved he is PISH, and funnily enough is still showing it in France.

Boyd is not the reason we havent won the title - he is an element to it but given it is a squad game then there are about 23 others you could blame.

And, in fact, to put a spin on your "I'm counting league titles" theory. How many points did we lose the league by last year ? two, right ? How many times did Boyd play against Celtic ? None. Perhaps, just perhaps, had Boyd played in any of the two games we lost at Parkhead then he might have scored the goal which secured us a draw and, hence, the league.

So whilst you can count all those league titles we have lost you could just as easily say, last season anyway, that by NOT playing Boyd cost us the league.

Here we go with the sebo thing again...obviously it doesnt register with you either that I only wanted sebo to get a CHANCE. I had no idea if he would be sucessful or not at that time.

And i think losing the titles last year was pretty obvious it was down to a ridiculous fixutre schedule. IF there was a player to count the cost of losing the title last season then it was McGregor getting injured at parkhead IMO. I dont think we would have lost the OF game had he stayed on the park.

Invalid point IMO Craig mate. Boyd wasnt part of any of the previous 51 titles. Having Boyd doesnt guarentee titles. Granted they contribute to points in the table but the have never contributed to a title yet.

The Dundee Utd game last week was an prime example. He went off and we scored 2 goals and had a good one chopped off. Had Boyd stayed on the park he would have taken the pen and likely scored and everyone would be saying Boyd rescued us and is the hero.

What are you on about ?

How is it an invalid point and what does my statement have to do with the previous 51 titles ?

I am talking about THIS year. How many goals have our other players scored between them and how many has Boyd scored ?

Where did I say Boyd guarantees titles ? If we don't score goals we won't win titles - tell me, who will score those goals if it isnt Boyd ?

Would you get over your theory about everyone making Boyd out to be a hero if he had stayed on and scored the penalty. He didn't so he wasnt. And no, I dont think people would have said he was the hero, I think that accolade would STILL have went to Fleck because Fleck WON the penalty.

I find it amusing that you pick up every single time Boyd has an off game and make a mountain out it if with the usual "told you he was pish" rhetoric. Yet he scores goals, wins us games and we get a half-hearted well done.

Here we go with the sebo thing again...obviously it doesnt register with you either that I only wanted sebo to get a CHANCE. I had no idea if he would be sucessful or not at that time.

And i think losing the titles last year was pretty obvious it was down to a ridiculous fixutre schedule. IF there was a player to count the cost of losing the title last season then it was McGregor getting injured at parkhead IMO. I dont think we would have lost the OF game had he stayed on the park.

Regardless, Sebo has continued to prove he is pish. But lets leave that one go.

You want to start the "here we go again" stuff yet you are the one that starts it with Boyd.

Funny how you can use Boyd as one of the reasons that we havent won the title for 4 years but as soon as someone suggests that his lack of playing time last year might have resulted in us not winning the league that it becomes a different excuse.

Sorry but you cant have your cake and eat it here.

You are stating that Boyd is a part of the reason we have nt won the title in 4 years. Fair enough.

However, if that is the case then it can just as easily be argued that by not playing him against Celtic last year we potentially denied ourselves of a goal which would have secured a draw which would have won us the league. Of course the fixture schedule and Mcregor's injury CONTRIBUTED. But so might it have been not playing Boyd CONTRIBUTED.

If you use supposition to support your argument for one thing then it is fair game for someone to use supposition to support their argument the other way.

How is it an invalid point and what does my statement have to do with the previous 51 titles ?

You said who will score the goals to win us the titles. By that it sounded like your saying Boyd is the only player who to do that.

I am talking about THIS year. How many goals have our other players scored between them and how many has Boyd scored ?

Ive never said Boyds hasnt scored more than anyone else, but i find it hard to believe if he wasnt playing then we would draw 0-0 everyweek.

Where did I say Boyd guarantees titles ? If we don't score goals we won't win titles - tell me, who will score those goals if it isnt Boyd ?

Im not referring to you saying it directly, but others are, including that sign at the St Johnstone game. (No Boyd = No Goals = No title) - I dont believe that!

Would you get over your theory about everyone making Boyd out to be a hero if he had stayed on and scored the penalty. He didn't so he wasnt.

Eh no....dont tell me what to get over!!! I bet the likes of Jon would have been on here quicker than you can say Boyd claiming that he has dont it again.

And no, I dont think people would have said he was the hero, I think that accolade would STILL have went to Fleck because Fleck WON the penalty.

Dont agree people would have praised Fleck for that 1 think. I cant remember the last time a player was made a hero out of for simply winning a penalty. His overall performance would have stood out.

I find it amusing that you pick up every single time Boyd has an off game and make a mountain out it if with the usual "told you he was pish" rhetoric. Yet he scores goals, wins us games and we get a half-hearted well done

Im glad your are so easily amused. But im not alone in saying he is (to quote you) 'pish'...its just Gersnet is more pro Boyd than some other forums, Im not one of the Boyd fans - accept it.

And i give him the credit he deserves when he does well rather than half-hearted well done - this is your assumption.

Regardless, Sebo has continued to prove he is pish. But lets leave that one go.

Sure im happy to let the Sebo one go, its the likes of you who keep bringing him up and wrongly assuming i wanted him in the team when all I wanted was to See the guy play.

You want to start the "here we go again" stuff yet you are the one that starts it with Boyd.

Boys's still a rangers player the last time i checked so he can be discussed. The 'here we go again' stuff was referring to incorrect assumptions.

Funny how you can use Boyd as one of the reasons that we havent won the title for 4 years but as soon as someone suggests that his lack of playing time last year might have resulted in us not winning the league that it becomes a different excuse.

2 different things. Boyd hasnt been part of a title winning side - Fact. Boyd playing more could have helped us win the league last season - A guess, nobody had a crystal ball so its down to opinion.

Sorry but you cant have your cake and eat it here.

I can, as i mentioned in last paragraph its fact v a guess.

However, if that is the case then it can just as easily be argued that by not playing him against Celtic last year we potentially denied ourselves of a goal which would have secured a draw which would have won us the league. Of course the fixture schedule and Mcregor's injury CONTRIBUTED. But so might it have been not playing Boyd CONTRIBUTED.

It could be an argument but once again we cant tell. But its more easy to guess McGregor was more of a cause as he was in the form of his life and many at the time thought he would have got to Celtics 3rd goal which quite possibly would have been the difference in the title.