Please not Kenny Miller

The Enemy are weak - Go for the Throat

4-4-2 all the way

Boyd and Miller up top.

Fleck Ferguson Mendes Davis in the middle

Papac Weir Bougherra Broadfoot at the Back

McGregor between the sticks.

Time for the Pendulam to swing in our Favour. :box:

I'd agree wholly with that line-up apart from the hopelessly out-of-form Miller. With no Novo to step in I just don't know who should partner Boyd. I don't think Lafferty complements him. Moving Fleck in from LM leaves a hole there for McCulloch to fill (!!). That just leaves Naismith, and it's maybe too early for him, having just returned from injury.:(

In saying that I'd have him on the bench as he's looked reasonably threatening in the games I've seen him since his return.

It's not as if we're blessed with lots of choice but I just don't see a better alternative that Naismith and Boyd up front. Lafferty will not provide chances for Boyd and hasn't shown much evidence of taking the chances he gets himself - albeit he's seldom been played in his natural position. Boyd won't make chances for himself but he will take them if they're made for him. Naismith can play wider and will hit the bye line. Given we don't have midfielders of fullbacks who will provide attacking width and given Novo's injury, I feel we must have Naismith on from the start.

If Naismith can provide a bit of width he will also open up space for Fleck to move forward into, which is another must.

I'd agree wholly with that line-up apart from the hopelessly out-of-form Miller. With no Novo to step in I just don't know who should partner Boyd. I don't think Lafferty complements him. Moving Fleck in from LM leaves a hole there for McCulloch to fill (!!). That just leaves Naismith, and it's maybe too early for him, having just returned from injury.:(

Aaron or Beasley???

I give you one reason why he should not have been allowed to pull on the old blue jersey

[ATTACH]88[/ATTACH]

Sorry but thats no reason for me not to pull on a Rangers shirt. Thats a victorian reason.

Sorry but thats no reason for me not to pull on a Rangers shirt. Thats a victorian reason.

I agree. The players are in it for the money nowadays.

It's rare you will see the likes of McCoist, Adams, Beckham, Scholes or the Nevilles who are happy staying at the one club for the love of their team IMO

I agree. The players are in it for the money nowadays.

It's rare you will see the likes of McCoist, Adams, Beckham, Scholes or the Nevilles who are happy staying at the one club for the love of their team IMO

Beckham??

Kaka would be a better example turning down that Man City wage to stay at Milan.

Was Beckham not at Manu for 10 years??

Be honest, there aren't many players that would turn down a chance to play for Real....

Im talking about LA Galaxy, his move there was purely for money and fame. If it was a long term thing to bring in US soccer than why is he desperate to get away and join Milan.

I give you one reason why he should not have been allowed to pull on the old blue jersey

[ATTACH]88[/ATTACH]

Of course his complete lack of talent would be enough on its own but there's never any harm reminding ourselves of where this person has been.

Each to their own but I personally dont give a shit who any of our players have previously played for, even THEM.

If they have the ability and talent and application then I have no problem that they played for that lot.

I am just not sure Miller has the above 3 traits (he has the application IMO though).