I cannot stand the man.

Never in my life have i felt so negatively and so strongly about a Rangers Player.

I hope he never kicks a ball for us again.

He is a complete waste of space who thinks he is far better than he is.

He has lived off of one good performance in a Rangers shirt and a few good strikes.

That fu(king shit with the outside of the right boot he does it at least 3 times every game and it works once if he's lucky.

He is a big headed wannabe who thinks all he has to do is turn up and he can do what he wants as he is far better than who he is up against. Guess what Pedro? Sol Bamba gave you a fu(king hard game thats how fu(king good you are.

I want him binned for Saturday.

After whats went on with Barry Ferguson I'd rather he never wore our jersey again but if I had the choice I would have a half drunk, half fit off form Fergie before this portuguese imposter.

This cnut has had it easy all season because we all know he is capable of being the best player in this league by a mile but he hasn't bothered his arse to show it.

When i think of the abuse some Rangers players have got over the past few years who have done far more than this Ar$ehole ever will it sickens me. Barry Ferguson, Charlie Miller, Peter Lovenkrands, Kris Boyd, Lorenzo Amoruso even Bert Fu(kin Konterman all done more than him yet he gets a free pass while these guys got dogs abuse.

Well enough is enough Pedro Get tae Fu(k.

Mendes has been no more than average this season.

For one of our main signings and a senior player he hasn't contributed enough.

I agree but that said, he's certainly not been the worst player, far from it. I'd go as far as saying that he's been one of our better players. It says nothing for the rest of the players.

Nah, he's not been one of our better players. He's not done enough to deserve that. Bougherra, Weir and Boyd have all been better. Edu has done as much in midfield and even the invisible Steven Davis has contributed more in a forward sense.

�£3million for mediocrity unfortunately.

Is this the start of the negativity already?

The team should never have started a game like they did and they only stepped it up with 25mins to go. But if we start getting stuck into our players when they are joint top of the league with two games to go, it's only going to work in Celtics favour.

I'm not defending that crap tonight and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but i saw this attitude after the Motherwell game last season with 3 to go and it got through to the players and they fucked it up.

We have got to try and stick together, even after a shit performance like that, and get behind ALL the players.

Now, is not the time for abusing players, leave it until the end of the last game and anything that has to be said will be said, and whether we win or not, there will be a few faces going bye byes out of Ibrox because they think they are better than they are.

Incidentally, i don't happen to share your view on Mendes, but i do think he blows hot and cold too often. But he is better than almost anything else we have in that position, and so abusing the guy isnt worth it at this time!

We do still have a chance of winning the league, but I can't help smiling when I hear all the OTT praise that Mendes & Davis gets, and have got all season, yet BF gets slaughtered for.........sideways/backward passing, honestly it's quite pathetic, I'm not saying BF should be playing or that he would have made a difference, but BF has played no worse than any other midfield player this season or last, but typical Rangers fans prefer these two to BF. On the bright side we are still in with a shout of the title

Our best midfielders this season have been Edu & Thomson. Says a lot for the rest that neither of them played a half season.....

Our midfield lacks creativity across the board - whether it be BF, Mendes, Davis, Edu, Thomson etc etc. Therein lies our problem, we have no creativity. I hoped Mendes would be the answer but he saunters through games with little effort and he seems the same type of player as BF (so hy spunk 3 mill on him in the first place ?).

Our midfield is very poor - and yet we spent a TON of money on it last summer.