Scotland V Macedonia

Brown is a brilliant player for Scotland, has a great engine in him !

He will be key for us on Wednesday night.

I thought kicking the ball of the player was very funny, im sure most of us would do something simliar after all the play acting the Macedonians were doing

I thought kicking the ball of the player was very funny, im sure most of us would do something simliar after all the play acting the Macedonians were doing

Regardless of fans thinking it is funny for a professional to do that is very un-sportsman-like. He should be embarrassed by it.

Makes no difference if the Macedonians were play-acting, 2 wrongs dont make a right.

From what I have seen of him (in general, not just for Scotland) he has a decent engine but, IMO, no better than Steven Davis but Davis is far more skilful, more of a goal threat and a far superior passer.

In fact, Brown is being lauded as some wonder player - yet one of Scotland, and Rangers', biggest unsung heroes never got near the accolades that Brown gets despite a) having a BETTER engine than Brown b) being a better passer than Brown c) being a better ball-winner than Brown and d) being a better PERSON than Brown - step forward one........ STUART MCCALL.

Regardless of fans thinking it is funny for a professional to do that is very un-sportsman-like. He should be embarrassed by it.

Makes no difference if the Macedonians were play-acting, 2 wrongs dont make a right.

From what I have seen of him (in general, not just for Scotland) he has a decent engine but, IMO, no better than Steven Davis but Davis is far more skilful, more of a goal threat and a far superior passer.

In fact, Brown is being lauded as some wonder player - yet one of Scotland, and Rangers', biggest unsung heroes never got near the accolades that Brown gets despite a) having a BETTER engine than Brown b) being a better passer than Brown c) being a better ball-winner than Brown and d) being a better PERSON than Brown - step forward one........ STUART MCCALL.

I was just saying Brown plays amazing for Scotland

I also said to my mate yesterday that we were missing a Steve Davis in our team, especially first half when we couldn't create anything.

If youw ere in Brown's position you would of done the same thing no doubt, the Macedonians were trying to piss everyone off. Guy got hut in the face with a ball, aww get up ya poof !! Brown said before it even happened that he would be challenging for the ball, so tough luck !!

Boyd gets praise because he scores goals. Brown gets praise because he's energetic and will run for the team all day. IMO, a team needs both these players.

I agree a teams needs someone like him but IMO he's not improved much if at all since he's moved from Hibs. He gets praise like he's some sort of superstar from oue media and I just don't see that in him. He loses possesstion more than what he wins which is not very good for a midfielder!!

I was just saying Brown plays amazing for Scotland

I also said to my mate yesterday that we were missing a Steve Davis in our team, especially first half when we couldn't create anything.

If youw ere in Brown's position you would of done the same thing no doubt, the Macedonians were trying to piss everyone off. Guy got hut in the face with a ball, aww get up ya poof !! Brown said before it even happened that he would be challenging for the ball, so tough luck !!

i'm sorry Brown did not play amazing yesterday for us, watch the game back he loses possesstion more than what he wins. Scored a very important goal but I don't count that as amazing, same as McFadden, done well but he's not god!!

I would never have done what he done and doubt the majority would, bad sportsmanship is about as bad as cheating......

i'm sorry Brown did not play amazing yesterday for us, watch the game back he loses possesstion more than what he wins. Scored a very important goal but I don't count that as amazing, same as McFadden, done well but he's not god!!

I would never have done what he done and doubt the majority would, bad sportsmanship is about as bad as cheating......

So where was Macedonia's sportsmanship by going down all the time pretending injuries, then suprisingly no time wasting from them when we were in the lead.

Brown was really good yesterday, especially second half, he was everywhere !!

McFadden is God, not saying he played amazing yesterday, he played good and scored another special goal ! He is the hero for Scotland, absoluty gutted he is missing on Wednesday :(

I think Brown is only taking a beating on here because he plays for Celtic. If Weir did the same as Brown people would be congratulating him for winning us a corner.

Not true. He's always acting like a bam and Weir for example wouldn't lower himself to such standards of behaviour.

I can't understand Fraser's fawning over Brown either.

A good goal masking a very poor performance.

Brown was really good yesterday, especially second half, he was everywhere !!

McFadden is God, not saying he played amazing yesterday, he played good and scored another special goal ! He is the hero for Scotland, absoluty gutted he is missing on Wednesday :(

And whose fault is that?

Brown's antics led to McFadden being booked and missing the game on Wednesday.

So you think Macedonia's bad sportsmanship is wrong, but not Scotland's?

If they do it all game until they are loosing so we can do it back to them !!

See if McDonald, McGeady etc were diving against us at Ibrox, you would be very unhappy ! Then Davis hits the ball of Caldwell to win us a corner, you wouldn't be saying well done Davis etc